Happy Birthday Messages

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

life begins at fourty your hairs just about fallen out , you notice that is growing everywhere but your head ( nostrils , ears ectra ) your wife leaves you cos your seeing an 18 year old , the compulsion to get a gold medalion to adorn from your rugged chest is hard to resist , you once were percieved as cool by your kids now you hate there music and couldnt name any of the current pop groups , and last of all that red ferriari that you see those old gits in make your more pissed of when your behind them at 20 mile an hour in a 60 ZONE IN A TRAFFIC JAM !!!! If you can get over all this welcome to the Naughty Fourties group .

All the best Thomo hope you have a good un ( thats 2 siestas to keep up with the young uns )

Guest peter.j

happy birthday tomo its my turn in 2 years do what i did get a younger woman if she dont kill you at least the mortician wont be able to wipe the smile off your face.........pete

Guest tomo68

I do everything mate housework look after the kids and cook plus i have to look after the rest of the animals 2 staffs, 3 cats, 2 hamster, 1 indian ringneck parakeet, 1 rabbitt, 4 kids 1 wife and a partridge in a pear tree lol