!!!PIGEON BASICS YOUNG BIRD CHALLENGE 2009!!!

phillips

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah j super looking ...its great looking at the young getting older and when they get up out of that nest for feeding time its great !!!!!! dont you just love it ...well done jason !!!!! mikey (dublin)

hope i get the pied by the drinker

You will get what your given, cheeky g*t haha Jas give him the one legged one that is blind in one eye and can't fly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Freebird

ignore this post couldnt count lol

So how are you doing it Jason, mind I gave ya a wee dram! only kidding boys.(evil) Give me the best! Ahahahahahaha! Don't really care, just hope my birds do well. Good on ya Jason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is 27 ybs in the loft now a further 10 at my mates which i brought in and 20 in stock loft at other mates once all ybs are in my loft ill draw rings from a hat and assign the rings to each members that is in the challenge

thankyou jason

hows it going jason are the ybs in yet.  :)

ill be sorting out yb list very soon now ive been really bust working and building a flight for the ybs flight now got ybs in im getting around 2 hrs free ov a evening at the moment due to work and those are spent on the pigeons cleaning and exercising etc

this sunday i will start to sort out the ring list ill try and get the first half typed up on sunday providing we dont get a hold over

hope this helps

all the best jason

Dont panic Jason, were all can appreciate you are very busy as we all are getting the birds going tending to the youngsters and the stock birds on top of that trying to run the gaunlet with the weather and getting a few training tosses in.

Time is the essence, your doing a great job for us all and we do appreciate it, please dont neglect your own birds..... enjoy.

Watchout for those North easterly winds that are forecast for saterday, keep those yearlings in the loft or you'll loose them.

• 3 weeks later...