need free yung  birds

andy14

it will all be useful one day! hehe, so they tell you! ;)

Phil you sound the like the adults who used to nag me when i bunked school to go to NRCC marking or because the birds were racing.

Your dead right though and wish i had listened then instead of having to go back in education at 22 to try and better myself.

I think those of us who started racing while we were at school all took time off for the birds, I used to catch the bus from Oxford to Reading for the national marking, then used to catch the train and tube to London Victoria when the Old Comrades show was at the Agricultural halls, those were the days!

he seems ok and has aloft and his mum and dad will give him cash for feed hell we all could have done with a wee hand getting birds at 14 so money is tight with the wee guy is this not when we help or own. and it was me who told to him put a post like this on some of us need to remember how much help we got to get started

yes corret i keept up 2 paper rounds to feed mine keept in mums green house at the time and i think dad just thought i was weirdo talking to birds i nicked from town centre.But i had the last laugh 30yrs on he keeps more than louella

We need to encourage these young ones into the sport, even though they may be on the schools time ;D, I did notice a previous thread from Andy14 and was wondering why they kept on disappearing.

There will be plenty of people to help you on here Andy, talk to pbj nice a maybe he will supply you with a team ;)

IT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT THEIR ARE SOME GOOD PIGEON MEN OUT THIER IE ROLAND TIGGER AND THUNDERBOULT BIRDS PETROL AND CLOCKS ALL COST MONEY AND THE TIME TO GET THEM TO WEE ANDY ALL TO GET THE WEE GUY STARTED WELL DONE YOUR A CREDIT TO THE SPORT OF PIGEON RACING        and i know capitals