pigeons wanted  

mick

pigeons  wanted   in north east   not  bothered  what  they  are    just for my kids    as  i packed in with  racers  but   they  miss the  birds     hope  some  one  can help    

cheers mick

jimmy and  your  point  been  ?      yes  i  do  keep  falcons   but  would never   give   them  pigeons  not  even   ones  that   i  have had  to kill  so next time    think before  you   jump in and post  

jimmy and  your  point  been  ?      yes  i  do  keep  falcons   but  would never   give   them  pigeons  not  even   ones  that   i  have had  to kill  so next time    think before  you   jump in and post  

i apologize mick,, i did jump the gun, :o, sorry for that

,,, good luck to you, hope you find what you want :)

like i  said   to the  lads that offered  forget  it    ill   leave it  im not been accused of  feeding them   to  the  falcons    and  people   wonder  why  some dont post  on hear      as  you get  jumped  on as soon as  you do    

so what if  i  keep  birds of prey  and pigeons  , i also breed  parrots  and  keep  ferrets      does that  make  me  a bad  person as  well

like i  said   to the  lads that offered  forget  it    ill   leave it  im not been accused of  feeding them   to  the  falcons    and  people   wonder  why  some dont post  on hear      as  you get  jumped  on as soon as  you do    

so what if  i  keep  birds of prey  and pigeons  , i also breed  parrots  and  keep  ferrets      does that  make  me  a bad  person as  well

mike, ive apologized, im not saying your a bad person at all, quite the opposite :) if your keen on birds and animals ,

i wish you good luck :)

sorry but the  way i see  it    it  shouldnt of been said  on the open forum   if  you had  somthing to  say   at least pm it     like me saying things  about you  on a  open  forum  but im not  that  sad  to do so if i had  a problem  i would tell you to your  face  

Guest grizzler

mick,i see your point of view.but the man has apologised.i know it shouldnt have been said in the first place, and he realises that now...but he has been man enough to say he was wrong.im sure members on here would be more than happy to leyt you have some birds for your children to enjoy :) :)

so billit if  i  came on hear and posted  something about  you which wasnt  true    you  would  be happy  for  me  to  do so  ?

Mick he was only pointing out that you keep falcons, I don't have a problem with that

no he was saying  that i feed  pigeons to my falcons    you might not have a problem with what hes pointing out  but i  do  

I took that as a light hearted remark that we're all used to on here

Guest lenwadebob
no he was saying  that i feed  pigeons to my falcons    you might not have a problem with what hes pointing out  but i  do  

Seems a bit like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey to me  :-/

Guest bigda

the  site needs  taking off  my  profile   as i dont use it  any more

i am out Mick,  you come with to much  baggage for me to help :)