Lost Due to waster Salcoats Area

lordcornwallis

Gave ten pigeon to a man in Salcoats he got them home and the next day he let them out i only knew because one came back  .he said his wife had let it out, i said i would come and get the rest he said the barber next door had let them all out  found out he has a long record of doing this getting pigeons and letting them out when he gets home..Please dont give this guy anything !  also can you check your huts for Nctt rung birds and ech rung birds . thank you Eamonn c hood

Actually lives in Ardrossan has loft in saltcoats at his shop and Ardrossan at his home....has high flyers and fancy breeds so no experience with racers.... to label someone a scumbag when you don't know the guy is bit much fella l.

He's a very likable guy actually just needs someone to give him some advice and guidance.  Think about for a minute why would the guy get birds take them home and let them straight out makes no sense. 

On 12/20/2022 at 1:26 AM, JCN said:

Actually lives in Ardrossan has loft in saltcoats at his shop and Ardrossan at his home....has high flyers and fancy breeds so no experience with racers.... to label someone a scumbag when you don't know the guy is bit much fella l.

He's a very likable guy actually just needs someone to give him some advice and guidance.  Think about for a minute why would the guy get birds take them home and let them straight out makes no sense. 

Likable or not u don't get a guy breed or give u you pigeons and put in time and feed to look after them for someone who doesn't appreciate it by getting them one day letting them out next 

9 hours ago, lordcornwallis said:

your spot on hes had hundreds of pigeons through his hands , he does not give a damm about them lets the fancys out and there left in the gutters to die as there completely lost

Nonsense he flew his fancys out daily and they're well looked after ...his loft is across the garden from where I raced to last few years and he would always have them well looked after .... regarding getting racers and letting them out that's a different matter he probably needed abit of advice on how to break them to his loft as his experience is all in the high flyers etc  I reckon the fancy birds don't have the same instincts to return to previous breeders 

Think there's been enough said about it now anyway so move on.

i gave him ten one came back , i told him i would come and take the other nine back , he then said the barber next door had let them out !! i phoned later and he said that i had asked him to let them out . i told him i had not !! so i reckon he may still have them if he has not sold them or gave them away , he has had hundreds through his hands that's a fact , he has gave sick pigeons to a man i know and later when they got better had the gall to ask for them back ! (pm me and i will tell you the mans name ) ps it was tipplers i gave him like a fool i iam.