John Short Pigeons

walterBoswell

guys i know i keep talking up John Shorts Pigeons and his Stud heres why ive always been one for giving credit where its due did it when i was winning with the Louella birds not to  blow my own horn i dont need to do that results speak for themselves i do it to give the breeders the credit they deserve and to let the fancy know where to buy good honest pigeons from good honest breeders then its up to you to get the best out of them i went to the first race with 43 pigeons bred by John Short or bred from my John Short stock birds from these 43 birds i have won four first clubs four west sections Lanarkshire Fed and thirty seven fed tickets from five races from 43 pigeons dont know about you but i find this percentage incredible and still one race to go although i will now stop some of the multi prize winners and put them by for next year but are these not incredible stats from johns stud im telling you because johns not the type of guy to blow his own horn so i will do it for him brilliant mr short keep them coming  pal the past two races i added some of my own distance birds to the team but could have left them at home as there no where near these birds but need the the races under there belt for next year