Pigeon basics donation

andrew

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE ANDREW  YOU NOWT BUT A CONMAN DONT MATTER ABOUT THE BIRD PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DOSN'T SHINE OK. THE WEBMASTER CAN GLADLY HAVE MY HARD WORKED CASH WHICH IS IN THE POST. AND IM GOING TO SEND HIM A FURTHER 25-00 TO GET RID OF CON MEN LIKE YOURSELF .

DONT REPLY BACK COS A SMACK IN THE FACE MITE OFEND YOU.

SEAN HAVE YOU SENT THE EXTRA £25 YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEND WHICH IS A VERY GENEROUS OFFER, WELL DONE SEAN ...

look sean i think your getting hot headed for nothing mate, i no hes a w4nk3r but your the mug for buying it in the first place if u no hes got a bad reputaion.

at the end of the day the webmaster hasent recived payment so your not by any accounts gona get the bird until he gets payment.

its nothing to with andrew at this stage.

now if webmaster had recived payments and andrew hasnt sent bird then thats another story.

but thats how i see it.

Hoping to setttle this down a bit earlier this year i sent cash register mail for a computor programme it took 26 days to get there and i was well unhappy with the postal service. On the slip they give you there is a code i surjest the code is pm to webmaster then can be tracked on the post office web site.

Hoping to setttle this down a bit earlier this year i sent cash register mail for a computor programme it took 26 days to get there and i was well unhappy with the postal service. On the slip they give you there is a code i surjest the code is pm to webmaster then can be tracked on the post office web site.

sure is when you log on input the letters and numbers its say been collected and now waiting delivery please call back later.im just off to p/o from where it was sent from.it pee me off cos this the first time iv ever had any problem.

And tillo no he hasnt wound me  :-/ or as he lol

i know it's posted iv proof shame iv no scanner but we wait and see.

sure is when you log on input the letters and numbers its say been collected and now waiting delivery please call back later.im just off to p/o from where it was sent from.it pee me off cos this the first time iv ever had any problem.

And tillo no he hasnt wound me  :-/ or as he lol

i know it's posted iv proof shame iv no scanner but we wait and see.

hello alan,

when you say you sent the money registered you should never send money that way always use special delivery guaranteed next day plus if your money goes missing you can claim it back recorded delivery is only a signature basically just proof of posting

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders