Pigeon basics donation

andrew

if the bid was won on the 9th and it is now the 16th and the webmaster still not received payment would it not be better to find out why the payment to webmaster is not there first. not picking sides or anythink like that. not saying you would but what if you (sean) could just be saying you have sent payment but have not. NOT IN NO WAY AM I AM SAYING YOU HAVE.

i thought was the norm was payment sent if cheque wait 5 days to clear then the delivery of the bird was arranged. cash in his hand bird in yours job done.

where's this sale gone wrong ?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that my address had been given out on this site, if anything should happen to the birds there is one person who will be held responsible, i am currently awaiting a phone call back regarding the things i might receive through the post which i have been threatened with this is totally out of order

I have gave a Donation to pigeon basics for selling pigeons on here i used Paypal for payment the webmaster has it all set up for this only takes a few minutes then it is all done and dusted. And i will give another donation soon as i think this is a fantastic site. But if any of you are going to make a payment for a pigeon or a donation try Paypal its secure and easy.

Jeremy. ;)

Please note that my address had been given out on this site, if anything should happen to the birds there is one person who will be held responsible, i am currently awaiting a phone call back regarding the things i might receive through the post which i have been threatened with this is totally out of order

You gave it out yourself mate :)

http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/m-1150840274/

Guest stevie-b

i think people shpuld give andrew the benefit of the doubt afterall andrew cant send the pigeon untill the webmaster has received the money sounds fair enough to me. i know andrew receives alot of stick on here for selling pigeons on here if you fancy the bird and the price is right to you then you buy the bird if you dont think its good value then you dont buy.afterall as in everything you buy in life you on pay what you think its worth.

LETS GET THINGS STRAIGHT HERE!

1. I OFFERED A BIRD FOR SALE ALL MONEY TO PIGEON BASICS

2. SEAN WAS WINNER OF BIRD

3. SEAN WAS ASKED TO SEND PAYMENT TO WEBMASTER, ONCE WEBMASTER HAD RECEIVED PAYMENT I WOULD BE SENDING BIRD OUT , WEBMASTER WILL EMAIL WHEN HE HAD PAID

4. I READ  REPLIES TODAY SAYING I WAS A "CONMAN" AND SO ON

5. I CONTACTED WEBMASTER HE SAID NO PAYMENT RECEIVED YET

6. SEAN SAID HE COULD NOT CONTACT AS THERE IS AN ERROR HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT MY PROBLEM IF HE NEEDED TO CONTACT ME I HAVE CONTACT DETAILS ON SITE ABOUT WITH NUMBER ETC, OTHERWISE MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CONTACTED WEBMASTER AND ASKED HIM TO CONTACT ME NOTHING

7. HAD A VERY ABUSIVE PHONE CALL FROM SEAN, I PUT PHONE DOWN AS I SHOUDL NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT

8. GOT BACK HOME HAD A NUMBER OF THREATS INCLUDING:

* THINGS THROUGH POST

* WAS GOING TO DRIVE DOWN TO ADDRESS

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FANCIERS FOR MAKING A DONATION.

i think people shpuld give andrew the benefit of the doubt afterall andrew cant send the pigeon untill the webmaster has received the money sounds fair enough to me. i know andrew receives alot of stick on here for selling pigeons on here if you fancy the bird and the price is right to you then you buy the bird if you dont think its good value then you dont buy.afterall as in everything you buy in life you on pay what you think its worth.

bang on

MARK PLEASE DONT TELL ME HOW TO POST MY MAIL. IV  POSTED MAIL ALL MY LIFE SO I SHOULD KNOW HOW TO POST.ANDREW  YOU BRING ALL THIS ON YOURSELF SON AND YOU WILL BE GETING A LETTER VERY SOON TRUST ME YOU MAY GET AWAY WITH THING'S WITH OTHERS BUT NOT WITH ME.

WHAT WILL THIS LETTER BE? I HAVE DONT NOTHING WORNG AS I HAVE RECEIVED REPLYS FROM MEMBERS SAYING I AM NOT IN WRONG I AM JUST AWAITING CONTACT FROM WEBMASTER TO SEND BIRD,

AND THEN YOU MAKE ABBUSIVE ACCUSATIONS AND COMMENTS,

AS WITH ALL AUCTIONS BIRD GOES TO NEXT BIDDER BELOW IF THE FIRST ONE FALLS THROUGH AS YOU READ I DID NOT SAY IT IS GOING TO NEXT PERSON BELOW I SAID IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED IT WILL

READ!!! READ !!!

WHAT WILL THIS LETTER BE? I HAVE DONT NOTHING WORNG AS I HAVE RECEIVED REPLYS FROM MEMBERS SAYING I AM NOT IN WRONG I AM JUST AWAITING CONTACT FROM WEBMASTER TO SEND BIRD,

AND THEN YOU MAKE ABBUSIVE ACCUSATIONS AND COMMENTS,

AS WITH ALL AUCTIONS BIRD GOES TO NEXT BIDDER BELOW IF THE FIRST ONE FALLS THROUGH AS YOU READ I DID NOT SAY IT IS GOING TO NEXT PERSON BELOW I SAID IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED IT WILL

READ!!! READ !!!

HERE WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST ALL PM PEOPLE HAVE SENT ME YOU DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH U ARE HATED ON HERE

I AM NOT WASTING ANY FURTHER TIME REPLYING TO YOUR COMMENTS WHICH ARE TOTALLY INCORRECT!

LOOK PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING A DONATION TO PIGEON BASICS IS IT WORTH IT?

I AM GOING TO PAY THE AMTRACK TO SEND BIRD TO WEBMASTER IF THATS OK WITH HIM SO THEN HE CAN DEAL WITH MONEY AND THE BIRD, AND THE BUYERS WHO SEEM TO HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.

Please also Note all lofts are CCTV Protected and alarmed.

I AM NOT WASTING ANY FURTHER TIME REPLYING TO YOUR COMMENTS WHICH ARE TOTALLY INCORRECT!

LOOK PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING A DONATION TO PIGEON BASICS IS IT WORTH IT?

I AM GOING TO PAY THE AMTRACK TO SEND BIRD TO WEBMASTER IF THATS OK WITH HIM SO THEN HE CAN DEAL WITH MONEY AND THE BIRD, AND THE BUYERS WHO SEEM TO HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.

Please also Note all lofts are CCTV Protected and alarmed.

don't blame you........

IT'S YOU THATS GOT THE PROBLEM SON ITS YOU THAT MAKE THESE UNCALLED STATMENT AND ACUSE ME OF THING'S THAT ARE NOT TRUE.

AND WHY ARE YOU DISPLAYING Please also Note all lofts are CCTV Protected and alarmed WHAT YOU TRYING MAKE ME OUT OF?

GROW UP ANDREW

WHY IS ANDREW GETTING SO MUCH STICK, ALL THE LAD HAS DONE ,IS DONATE A PIGEON TO RAISE FUNDS FOR PIGEON BASICS, HOW CAN HE BE RIPPING OFF SOMEONE BY DONATING A PIGEON AT NO FINANCIAL GAIN, THERE AREN'T TO MANY CONMEN THAT GIVE ITEMS AWAY FOR NOTHING. ALL HE'S SEEMED TO HAVE GOT IS GREIF AND THREATS,

WHY IS ANDREW GETTING SO MUCH STICK, ALL THE LAD HAS DONE ,IS DONATE A PIGEON TO RAISE FUNDS FOR PIGEON BASICS, HOW CAN HE BE RIPPING OFF SOMEONE BY DONATING A PIGEON AT NO FINANCIAL GAIN, THERE AREN'T TO MANY CONMEN THAT GIVE ITEMS AWAY FOR NOTHING. ALL HE'S SEEMED TO HAVE GOT IS GREIF AND THREATS,

ITS WHAT HE ACUSED ME OF THAT GOT MY BACK UP HE ACUSED ME OF TRYING TO GET THE BIRD WITHOUT PAYMENT WHEN INFACT THIS IS NOT THE CASE.THEN HE FRETEN  THAT HE WAS GIVING THE BIRD TO THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER WHEN INFACT MY PAYMENT IS IN THE POST.I PHONED ANDREW AND ASKED IF HE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME AS IV SPENT CANNY MONEY ON HERE AND NO ONE AS EVER SAID ANYTHINK LIKE HE TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE.

HE SEEM TO THINK THAT HE CAN GO AROUND ACUSEIN PEOPLE AND MAKE STATEMENT THAT ARE NOT TRUE.

AND THEN HE STATING ALL LOFT'S ARE CCTV WHAT IS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE.

IT'S YOU THATS GOT THE PROBLEM SON ITS YOU THAT MAKE THESE UNCALLED STATMENT AND ACUSE ME OF THING'S THAT ARE NOT TRUE.

AND WHY ARE YOU DISPLAYING Please also Note all lofts are CCTV Protected and alarmed WHAT YOU TRYING MAKE ME OUT OF?

GROW UP ANDREW

maybe he a bit scared with the phone calls and treats. sean its not his fault the payment has not arrived. the lads got a bad rep i know but cool down a bit mate check your payment has gone through. if it has it the webmasters at fault not andrews.

Andrew this is what happens when you do shady deals, its hard to get a good rep but easy to get bad one.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders