Re Pigeon basics donation

Sean

I would like to thank andrew hitchcook for the recent bird i bought off him it arrived this afternoon ;D Imust admit the bird is cracking and wish i had a loft full of these.

adrew the bird is a credit you. ;D

in one breath sean you are calling him all the names under the sun in the next you prasing him up make up your mind.

hey sean that mean hes back on your xmas card list? ;D ;D theres no denying the quality os the hitchcocks birds, just the way andrew goes about his business :-/ andrew will be back, and im sure he will learn from this!! ??)

yes and thats why i said its a credit to andrew  ;D if andrew wasnt the way he was then none of this would happen.but we all make mistake's and we learn from them.

you've got to learn to be patient as well. Royal mail isn't the best firm in the world at lesat you've got your bird now and Pigeonbasics has its money.

Nice one Andrew

you've got to learn to be patient as well. Royal mail isn't the best firm in the world at lesat you've got your bird now and Pigeonbasics has its money.

Nice one Andrew

HERE I WAS PATIENT I WAS PEE OFF WHEN I WAS ACUSED OF TRYING TO GET THE BIRD WITHOUT PAYING WHEN INFACT PAYMENT WAS SENT.

No probs mate simply stating how i see it

keith

keith,

when buying a bird does it pay to have a go at the vender before he has sent the bird.? surely if your going to have a go would it not be best to pm them, instead of swearing at them on a public forum.

keith,

when buying a bird does it pay to have a go at the vender before he has sent the bird.? surely if your going to have a go would it not be best to pm them, instead of swearing at them on a public forum.

mark drop it will you

if you looking to course trouble then go somewhere eles its not wanted here.

Mark if you were to accuse me of trying to get summat from you and not pay think i,d be inclined to swear or even worse. in my humble opinion sean was accused of trying this  and yes he might have tried another path but i fully understand why he blew

keith

Mark if you were to accuse me of trying to get summat from you and not pay think i,d be inclined to swear or even worse. in my humble opinion sean was accused of trying this  and yes he might have tried another path but i fully understand why he blew

keith

fair point and good luck with your hen

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders