Karel Hermans & Eijerkamp Janssens

speedbird

Lot 18 Sm Blue Fly cock GB06C13167 Karel Herman

Bred from the best of Ward bros was a late bred of 2006 sire winner of 4 1st & still in the racing loft sure this cock will contiune the winning lines of these fast birds dam is a GG daughter off smokey joe winner of 9 1st need i say more.....

start bid £25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 17 Black Pied hen GBO5C57129 Karel Herman

Very consistant bird as yb being 1st bird to loft 5times winning 3rd club 5th fed Dam is full sister of our best racing hen topped fed twice at 200 miles everything that this dam has bred has either won or bred winners & at a starting price of £25 you will want to fill your loft from stock from her

bid start £25

ill bid £25

Lot 21 Red Pied hen GBO5C57102 Eijerkamp x Karel Herman

What a real cracker to fiinish off with  raced right to coast as yb winner of 3rd Bovingdon GG Sire our mealy cock winner of 5 1st plus topping Barnsley fed 5,000 birds GG Dam this lovely hen is our Black Pied hen winner of 2 1st feds at 200 miles will cross back in nicely with that Mealy,Red cocks or even one of those Herman cocks from ward bros

bid start £25

Lot 7 Dark Pied cock GB05C57128 Karel Herman

Typical Herman cock which is lovely to handle off our best of Ward bros & J Hugil Sire winner of 6 1st this got won a 1st as yb got all the best blood lines with winners on both sides won't be disapointed with this strapping cock

ill bid £25

sent you pvt mge,but for others that may ask the same question they say hermans are fair weather birds,however i trained mine this year in all weather & they came in all weathers think dads came in good flying days cos he generally only trains when the weather is good. hes not had the best of seasons this year but thats at no fault of the pigeons but due to his parkinsons he has won his fair share & is well respected & known in the area however hes not in the top 3 prize winers this year but has been for the 30 years previous to his illness thats why hes having to reduce to going in the back garden.

lot 2 Blue Pied cock GB07C36209 Herman x Eijerkamp

A real grand cock of which you can see a real typical herman side just by looking at him

raced right to coast won a 3rd club & joint 1st when we had six drop together only one clocked in as one prize per loft mid week rule a nice big cock sure to please

bid start £25

ILL BID £50.00 ::)

Lot 21 Red Pied hen GBO5C57102 Eijerkamp x Karel Herman

What a real cracker to fiinish off with  raced right to coast as yb winner of 3rd Bovingdon GG Sire our mealy cock winner of 5 1st plus topping Barnsley fed 5,000 birds GG Dam this lovely hen is our Black Pied hen winner of 2 1st feds at 200 miles will cross back in nicely with that Mealy,Red cocks or even one of those Herman cocks from ward bros

bid start £25

ILL BID £50.00 ;D

HI SPEEDBIRD YOU SAID IN YOUR THREAD YOU WOULD LET EVERY ONE KNOW WHEN THIS AUCTION WOULD END. I SENT YOU A PM YOU STILL HAVN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION .SO SORRY TO SAY MY BIDS ARE OFF YES I WITHDRAW    LOTS 5,8,2,21,   I WILL NOT BE INTRESTED ON BIDDING ON THESE BIRDS. THANK YOU  ??) ??) ??) ??) :'( :'( :'( :'( SORRY

as i work away out of the country im unable to log on & reply to every mge, & i understand the fustration as you are aware my fathers unwell there for cant make that decision of when the auction ends the auction ends next tuesday at 9pm hope this satifactory with everyone

Can i just say what fantastic birds these are and what a credit to Don they are. Most of the birds are closely related to my stock, and when ask do they sprint, well yes they do, right upto 400 miles, never pushed them further because weve never had cause too. I know Don well and it was sad to see him at our recent fed doo in such poor health, the results of some of these birds perhaps dont reflect how good they really are, i know if Don was fighting fit, then hed be one of the first id want to know what times he in come saturday. Good luck to whoever busy the birds, you will get champions cheap, Simon J & S TOON

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders