AUCTION SALE.  final report

THE FIFER

Make it 620  I just sending donation for 20

cheers Rose received ur donation 2 day, yes thanks to everyone its £620 for the young football team, who will be posting a thank you etc up on site once all is final .

TOTAL AUCTION          £550

"   "   DONATIONS      £70

grand TOTAL:  £620

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers Rose received ur donation 2 day, yes thanks to everyone its £620 for the young football team, who will be posting a thank you etc up on site once all is final .

TOTAL AUCTION          £550

"   "   DONATIONS      £70

grand TOTAL:  £620

Excellent, well done to all who donated birds or cash, and to those who purchased birds, and good luck to the young footballers ;)

• 3 weeks later...

picked up 2 lovely well reared young birds off tomas30 last week just like to say thanks a million very happy with them tom.... if ye ask me they were a steal at £25. we'll give them a lash treat them like me own im sure they'll do me a turn... nice one one tom all the best for the coming season to you and all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

HI just waiting on school holidays etc to get passed, then will get the team photo and a thank you to all members of pigeon basics, also just received a £20 donation from coey1 this morninng, he was away during the auction so this now makes the total of £640,

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders