MARCEL BRAAKHUIS YBS FOR SALE.

jimmy_bulger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received a pair of Braakhuis old birds from Jimmy yesterday. Am very happy with the pair and have already ordered 4 additional youngsters from Jimmy next year.

Both birds are of the type I like for channel flying, small to medium in size good feather and well balanced. The hen of the pair as a yearling was a prizewinner from Tours.

I am confident that these birds will produce good channel birds for us, with time and patience and will also make a good cross into our exisiting distance family.

Many thanks Jimmy.

PJ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JUST RECEIVED A PAIR BRAAKHUIS PIGEONS FROM JIMMY AND MUST SAY THEY ARE OUTSTANDING FEATHERING OUT OF THIS WORLD THE TYPE FOR LONG DISTANCE RACING ,THANKS JIMMY AND HOPE I CAN DO THESE PIGEONS SOME JUSTICE ,VERY HAPPY INDEED ,SAMMY,AND MUST ADD A STERAL AT THE PRICE

hi there jimmy just to let you know that the birds arrived safe and well

just like you said they are all peas in apod superb specimens,i will keep you posted on how they do in the future,and any one else who is interested in this family of pigeons,should get in contact with you as soon as poss jim.

any way i could go on all day you are a top man jim ,all the best mate

eric :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

cracking looking yb's Jimmy, I know the birds I had off you are still breeding the goods not a million miles from me & I shall be getting some yb's off of them.

If they can race & win in Ayrshire they can race & win anywhere

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders