Timbarra Meuleman (Charity Auction)

timbarra

Timbarra

Please climb down of this horse of total indignition, and stop isueing ultimatiums,you offered the bird for Auction for Charity,now to get stroppy because someone asks a question,this is sheer hypocricsyl,especially by yourself,who is so fond of asking questions,and advocates same to the point of almost badgering,its a decent gesture by yourself,dont sully it by childish behaviour,carry on and get best money you can its for charity.

SORRY I know this is not relevent to thread,in the interest of cause it needs to be said  

Merlin your post has some relevance, but knockers are not tollerated by me or anyone, i have answered mixxy today, so the posts are now erellevant to the thread, i shall with draw it and the money shall go to cancer research, but there are some mate who try to spoil it for others, i do not need badgering into answering questions when i have already done so.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mixxy pm you to explain the hereditary factors involved in the inheritance of the recessive red gene (chocolate) and given you my number for further help.

sorry i didnt get back sooner as i look after my young son. for anyone like pjc who has nothing better to do than digress the topic and thread.

as i have stated. those who cant read , get your mum to explain it.

i think they would rarther pay more spencer in the B.H.W and  of less quality,this pigeon is of real class and people should really open there eyes and look deep,let the ones whos interested in a quality muelman bid on it,for those not interested dont interupt the charity auction.

Les

i am a straight fancier and call from the belt, i asked a question and stated "without causing a row". not my cup of tea breeding wise but that is some YB as the pic shows.i have another one here bred down from chocolates and my kids asked me for some before. thats why i asked. if i thought timbarra was ripping anyone off i would of said, but fair play to the guy,gone out of his way to offer this YB.if you don't want it or not interested butt out.there are other guys advertising birds for �175 bred from "national winners" , my ass how long has nrcc been a nationel.maybe the insecurity of other fanciers comes from within.

and timbarra has answered my question fully, thanks tb.

Due to on going interferance from members of this website, I have had no option but to with draw the youngster and accept KORHIL bid of £60, well done KORHIL you will be exstremely pleased with this youngster, and just to show my appreciation to those that were interested on a serious note, please contact me with reference to buying a meuleman youngster and the money from any forth coming transactions shall also be donated to charity.

I thank those who bid and am so sorry that others here have spoiled it for you and it has spiralled downwards, these people who have interfered and attacked the auction and spoiled it for others know who they are, and should be ashamed of their actions,  it was for charity and a good cause, selfishness is still i see so active within our sport.

once again sorry to all who contributed or tried to.

spencer  :'(

not sure rose but i think its going to the cancer research i very much doubt if it will go to the pigeon fanciers fund after whats gone on and all the HELP he got from the people who run this site for the use of a better word

oh happy days

Due to the continued disrption of our charity yb auction , we at timbarra have withdrawn the pigeon and awarded it to the highest bidder at the time KORHIL. for £60 this money will go to cancer research. If any of the other interested bidders or partys would like a meuleman of the same quality please contact timbarra lofts Uk directly and we shall provide you with one at cost, which will also go to cancer research.

We apologise for this unacceptable behaviour of the few who spoil it for others who are genuine, We shall still endeavour to bring the best of this bloodline to the sport via other means as well as means already accessed.

Our deepest apologies to all those with good intentions ,and to those who have spoiled it for others, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves as it was to a good cause , but again jealousy and selfishness is rife in this dying sport, and people wonder why nobody want to race pigeons or join the sport... look in the mirror those who are guilty of attacking and ruin.. there you will see the reason !!! :'(

it was removed chris, and to be honest i think others that wished an  interested should at least know why it was removed. so it was spammed as you put it to give others every chace to see why.  never liked spam as a kid let alone now  ;D ;D ;D 8)

What a sorry charade.

Spencer you have requested myself and (it would seem - I have not yet spoken to her) Rose to remove the posts from this topic that you deem 'irrelevant'. Indeed there are some postings aimed at you and posted by you of late that would be on unsteady ground concerning the code of conduct, however I am not prepared to shield you from the charade that it would seem that you have created here.

If this charity auction was at any time anything to do with this website or a charity of my choosing I would have posted up that this was the case.

:Of worthy note:

This topic is now the merged contents of a number of topics regarding the same subject.

Due to the continued disrption of our charity yb auction , we at timbarra have withdrawn the pigeon and awarded it to the highest bidder at the time KORHIL. for £60 this money will go to cancer research. If any of the other interested bidders or partys would like a meuleman of the same quality please contact timbarra lofts Uk directly and we shall provide you with one at cost, which will also go to cancer research.

We apologise for this unacceptable behaviour of the few who spoil it for others who are genuine, We shall still endeavour to bring the best of this bloodline to the sport via other means as well as means already accessed.

Our deepest apologies to all those with good intentions ,and to those who have spoiled it for others, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves as it was to a good cause , but again jealousy and selfishness is rife in this dying sport, and people wonder why nobody want to race pigeons or join the sport... look in the mirror those who are guilty of attacking and ruin.. there you will see the reason !!! :'(

and this is from the same man who attacked and ruined the thread of jack barkels eyesign,i think the word hypocrite comes to mind obviously very much and should look at yourself first before criticising others on here !

I took it off because of what you said had happened to you not because of anything you said cant say anything more on it than that and im also not willing to I have done what i thought was right if I was wrong fair enough it will be back on again

Good on you Rose. You can't please everyone, free thinkers never can ;)

Thank you webmaster and Rose for re- editing the post, this was all i asked, as for people with negative comments, continue as the auction is over and you ruined it for all.  go witch hunt some one else thats all i have to say,

as a big Austrian guy once said, I'LL BE BACK ............ VOKS SPRUNG DURK TECHNIQUE..  :D :D :D :X

timbarra i hope you take my advice and dont get into a slagging match with these people but mr webmaster timbarra did say a charity of your choice in his leading article which is clear to see because of the crap that was thrown at him he decided to remove his offer from the thread at the last bid which was £60 so PBmissed a chance to help a charity of its choice silly realy people should read whats printed not just look at it all the site needs to do is be fair but its not its the old pals act again as i said to rose i shall now await my user warning notice or internet ASBO as it is more commonly known

yours in desperation joe 61

ps the crap still keeps coming

Guest chrisss
Thank you webmaster and Rose for re- editing the post, this was all i asked, as for people with negative comments, continue as the auction is over and you ruined it for all.  go witch hunt some one else thats all i have to say,

as a big Austrian guy once said, I'LL BE BACK ............ VOKS SPRUNG DURK TECHNIQUE..  :D :D :D :X

sorry mate when i first saw this, i thought what a nice gesture,then when people started asking about the bird,you got defensive,started to threaten,then withdrew it, you have tried to turn yourself into some sort of victim[martyr?]here which is wrong,in my judgement the entire thing was a farce, and i doubt your motives in all of this this ,if you were that commited to this you would have said stuff the doubters ,and carried on ,instead at the first chance you got you pulled it,if you birds are that good they should carry themselves

sorry mate when i first saw this, i thought what a nice gesture,then when people started asking about the bird,you got defensive,started to threaten,then withdrew it, you have tried to turn yourself into some sort of victim[martyr?]here which is wrong,in my judgement the entire thing was a farce, and i doubt your motives in all of this this ,if you were that commited to this you would have said stuff the doubters ,and carried on ,instead at the first chance you got you pulled it,if you birds are that good they should carry themselves

some people not a million miles from this post now what they order.. its laughable , you appear 2 faced chrisss as shall i post your pm to me with reference youngsters.

Guest chrisss

some people not a million miles from this post now what they order.. its laughable , you appear 2 faced chrisss as shall i post your pm to me with reference youngsters.

you can post my private message to you as soon as you like if you want ,this is the rough contents; i asked you about buying [at the end of the year]two yb from you,i assumed that despite the hype you strap on to your birds, that as a new starter they might do me some good,you have since my PM proved without a doubt to be a total axxxxxx it might seem petulant to some, but somehow i doubt i will be buying birds from you.i do not think of myself as two faced at all,times change, and since contacting you, i have watched your posts with amazment,and your threat to publish a private messagebetween you and myself is childish and shows exactly what sort of a person you are,i did  sometimes wonder why you seem to be attacked a lot ,frankly i think you get off very very lightly,i assume that now that you have sold the bird [and are giving the proceeds to cancer research]you will provide proof of same?

Chrisss you can kiss the youngsters you ordered goodbye, i would rather give them to someone with dignity, do what you like mate, you dont ask me for something then kick me in the boll ocks, and its no loss to me , i not interested in money, i got plenty of mucho mungo wonga.  ..  cheap cheap. ;D

you can post my private message to you as soon as you like if you want ,this is the rough contents; i asked you about buying [at the end of the year]two yb from you,i assumed that despite the hype you strap on to your birds, that as a new starter they might do me some good,you have since my PM proved without a doubt to be a total axxxxxx it might seem petulant to some, but somehow i doubt i will be buying birds from you.i do not think of myself as two faced at all,times change, and since contacting you, i have watched your posts with amazment,and your threat to publish a private messagebetween you and myself is childish and shows exactly what sort of a person you are,i did  sometimes wonder why you seem to be attacked a lot ,frankly i think you get off very very lightly,i assume that now that you have sold the bird [and are giving the proceeds to cancer research]you will provide proof of same?

yes once the money has been donated, i shall post the reciept and give you a number to call to check.. and dont doubt you be buying off me, i refraise it for you, you wont be thats certain mate,

Guest chrisss

yes once the money has been donated, i shall post the reciept and give you a number to call to check.. and dont doubt you be buying off me, i refraise it for you, you wont be thats certain mate,

reciept would be good,as for the birds no loss mate ,as far as i am concerned end of subject

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders