winner's for sale {a pair 5 x 1sts between them }

soontjen21

i have a slatey cock 05 janseen .van reet x braspening  he as won 3x1st's +3rd fed  . as a yearling not raced since .. his parent's have bred 10 x 1st prize winner's  some for ..k.dee west brom . h.darby had a nest pair both won , r, richard's as 2 or 3 out of these that have won and bred him winner's .. some winning more than 1x 1 st . this year a full  brother was 1 club . 4th worcester fed 1st race of the season . for t.finch / son ,,,,,,,,,,,06 hen vanreet ,van loon x bussheart won the last 2 races of the season in 06 she as 2x1sts + 1x2nd's 1x4th . 1 x 6th ,,,5 card's she is still only a 06 hen also , 27th fed from 5200 bird's,,  i never raced a bird in 08 not many in 07 ..  her sire and dam have  also bred winner's with differant partner's ,,,,, 1 hen a g,, dtr to this hen and cockwith differant partner's ,  had 3x1st's for me her nest m8 won 4 or 5 first's , 2nd mcc +6y/b's ,1 st open ,1st fed  for liam ward droitwich + more .. 1 cock was 2nd club 9th fed , another cock had 4 x 2nd's ,,,,,  so i paired together the  05 slatey c and  blue 06 hen and  they bred me a y/hen in 07 was 2nd club 1st race  ,,, not tried any since as i had to stop racing end of 07 due to health

the race card,s and fed card's  will be with the bird's

i would like sensible  offer's on these bird's as i'm not sure what to ask for them ????  i know what they would be in the book or in a sale ????,,,, you can call me on 07789674187

i will get a few picture in the next few day's ... but as for an auction and finishing date's  without any rule's and reg's could cause i'll feeling's or  problem's ....

this is why i'd like to offer them out for offer's and see how it goe's .

open to sensible offer's

alright karl ,, yes the slatey cock is a full brother to ron's blue cock who won and a full sister to the slatey who was 1st club 5th fed this year for ron ..  this slatey cock  had   3x1st's ,,3rd fed ,, i also have a full sister to him here  and an auntie to sell  .. i bred a pair of young bird's off  him and the hen he's paired to above 06 ,,, they bred me a 2nd club in the first ever nest . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest marksimpson
thank's for the p.m pigeon's don't need to cost a fortune to be any good phil ???

still for sale  p.m me or call me cheer's

what sort of starting price were you thinking of without any insults or offending you ?

i forgot to say the sire of the slatey cock as won 3x1st's and 5 x 2 nd's . the slatey's  mother was bought for stock only in 04 and bred 2 winner's in the  first  nest in 05   the slatey cock the 1 3 x 1sts  and a cheq hen won for k.dee westbrom ...

george i'm thinking on that one m8 ... how far are you from oldbury ????? georgie give me a ring 07789674187 ,,kev

hi kev

thank for meeting me at city road hospital

birds are great when you took  me to the bank i got home all birds escaped from the box took me like 2 hours to catch them lol

thanks for liberating my birds

you are a tru gent a pleasure to have met you and thank you for the birds :)

all the best mate

George

thank you

hi karl

no mate son left all my doors open 3 of them an next doors cats killed the lot when i came home was away for a dirty week :)

lots of heads and bodys missing blood everywere son was scared to tell me

years of work down the drain

i am going to start with the rollers again but so hard to find the good uns

keep in touch its more hard work finding the good ones

i never rush lol

tc George

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies