Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Sad to hear of this. My condolences to the family.
  2. I am sure most Unions rule that the pigeon must be confined within the loft. It used to state within the confines of the loft and this raised the dubiety regards the position of the pad on the trap. Some traps allowed the pigeon to register before it was confined to the loft. Check out what your particular union rules.
  3. Looking good. At the same stage myself. Will post photos when the base is done.
  4. Good morning all.
  5. Bright with sunny spells, dry, but wind is blowing.
  6. Well done Dave.
  7. Very overcast, drizzle. A horrible day here in East Ayrshire.
  8. Good morning all.
  9. Good morning all.
  10. Grey clouds, moving at fair speed, fresh, dry just now.
  11. Happy birthday.
  12. Loved his work, sad news.
  13. Nae wunner I'm always 30 minutes late, that's the way I always send mine. :D
  14. No you anyway. Looks like that doo of Andy's was a duffer. He's in the top 9 four times and you were 30 minutes late. Come to think about it, the doos ok, it's you that isnae. :D
  15. Enjoyed our recent blether Frank. You have been a great help to me and many others. I am glad your son is continuing with the pigeons. I am proud to have met you.
  16. Good morning all.
  17. Grey, overcast and wet.
  18. Happy birthday.
  19. Stirling to Mauchline 30 miles ish. Stirling to Dundee 60 miles ish. Strays learn to survive and where the good feed is.
  20. Full grey sky, dull and raining steady.
  21. Good morning all.
  22. Happy birthday.
  23. Mauchline - George Slaven - 01292 541074
×
×
  • Create New...