Ayrshire North Road Federation Secretary: Mr A Kyle Best Loft as at 30/08/2015 'YB' R Thornhill Valley North Road 541 Mr / Mrs T Wright Valley North Road 484 G Sim Valley North Road 441 Mr & Mrs Galloway Mauchline North Road 356 Richard Dignam Valley North Road 318 J A Bunce Valley North Road 280 W McAndrews Valley North Road 274 W & A McCann & Brown Valley North Road 234 R Sloan Valley North Road 217 W Frew Valley North Road 196 McWhirter & McCullen Carrick & District 186 Jim Auld Cumnock & District 177 Alfie Lawrence Cumnock & District 140 I Scope Valley North Road 138 Kory Galloway Mauchline North Road 137 Mick Hilland Valley North Road 134 Jamieson & Cameron Carrick & District 123 Shaun Deans Valley North Road 85 Mark McCann Valley North Road 82 J Speirs Cumnock & District 74 J Nichol Carrick & District 56 D McDowall Valley North Road 49 John L Dumigan Valley North Road 39 Mrs E Nibloe Carrick & District 37 George Slaven Mauchline North Road 25 Andrew Lymburn Mauchline North Road 19
Ayrshire North Road Federation Secretary: Mr A Kyle, President: Mr W McCann Club: Cumnock & District Portlethen on 30/08/2015 at 07:30 hrs 2 Members sent 9 Pigeons 16 Members sent 139 Federation Birds No Wind Pos Name Sent AFT Distance Bird Velocity 1 J Speirs 3 05:28:45 144m 118y SU15 S3429 CHH 771.279
Not that I am quoting you, but you did say not to quote you, so I intend following your instructions and not quoting you because just like I have done, you have typed a considerable number of words and said nothing worthwhile quoting, so I won't. :D