Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Well done, glad it was a success.
  2. Good morning all.
  3. Welcome to the site.
  4. Well done with your efforts Walter.
  5. Happy birthday.
  6. Good morning all.
  7. Lovely fire in the sky. Good photo.
  8. Whatever are you talking about Lindsay?
  9. I have used it in the water on return from races. I am sure I read this could be done. It is used in poultry houses to disinfect the pipes, but they also leave a trace in the system storage tanks, so it is always in the water. Robert Reid has advised against its use and Robert worked in the chemical industry, I believe. Robert is a top flier in Ayrshire, so I respect his advice.
  10. Some crackers in the sale.
  11. Well done all.
  12. Good morning all.
  13. I use Virkon S and Jeyes fluid, both at different times.
  14. Thanks for the warning and solution. Hope the youngster recovers quickly.
  15. Well done all.
×
×
  • Create New...