I really like the photo Tommy, however, you look a little like a pillar box (I think that is the term our PM used). No offence intended and I'm sure whilst you are wearing your PPE that the ladies will think you look devastating. :D
I received this email today. Not the Council, I haven't been consulted. I expect the Presidents are making these decisions, however, given the law of the land, there is no real decision to be made.
Instructions on the bottle state that it has to be used within 2 or 3 hours after opening. My vet advised me to use up any excess by booster vaccinating the rest of the pigeons. If this is not appropriate, it would be better to organise the use of the excess prior to opening, so it can be given to someone local and used within the specified time.
I've only got a 2016 one. I've had to note the alterations myself. A reprint must be due. Pointless saying to put it on the website because it seems to be older than Noah's Ark. Don't know what the most recent post on it is.