Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Good photos.
  2. Good morning all.
  3. Happy birthday Seona.
  4. Well done all.
  5. Good morning all.
  6. Well done.
  7. Good morning all.
  8. Very sad news. God be with your family at this very trying time.
  9. Disnae look like people have went daft.
  10. Great.
  11. Valley North. Secretary in hospital.
  12. Good morning all.
  13. Don't know, it might just be standard letterhead.
  14. The SHU website has not been kept up to date for some time now. It seems it is used only for the Annual Balance Sheet. I have brought this up before and will do again. The computer system has had a complete redesign to allow it to be more interactive and it was due to be trialled this year, but obviously that has also been curtailed. I shall enquire if the website was part of this redevelopment as that could be a partial reason. Correct.
  15. Good morning all.
  16. Good morning all.
  17. Everything hinges on tomorrow's announcement from the Scottish Government. Particularly, reference to sport and recreation and reference to unlimited travel. If our travel is restricted to 5 miles, then for me, training is of no use. Tomorrow should bring clarity. I know that the three SHU Presidents have been in constant contact with each other discussing the matter and working out guidance for SHU Members. This guidance will be issued at the appropriate time. I know that the SHU President, Gordon Turnbull, has been in constant contact with the Scottish Government presenting our case. Let us hope that tomorrow's announcement will be favourable.
  18. I was speaking with Ian Evans at 18.30 last night. He said then that the guidelines were a ,"bit blurry" my words. It appeared that training was only allowed to a distance of 5 miles. Further travel was for family purposes only. I received a text from him this morning that after further talks with the Scottish Government and subject to tomorrow's announcement that training without distance restrictions would be announced. He has since issued his statement. His statement hinges fully on tomorrow's announcement. If his statement is validated, then Scottish RPRA Members will be able to train at Federation level under very strict guidelines. SHU Members will have to wait for a similar statement from the SHU, so yes, there will be a difference.
  19. Good morning all.
  20. Looking for recommendations for a loft hoover. I think there was a thread on here but I can't find it.
  21. Good morning all.
×
×
  • Create New...