Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. merry christmas everyone
  2. good morning all wake me up January 2nd lol
  3. morning folks
  4. buster151

    Joke

    Im still laughing :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  5. good morning all dragged away for shopping today the pack mule is tired lol
  6. well done
  7. brilliant keep em coming lol
  8. good morning folks
  9. well done all
  10. well done Brian
  11. amazing, I had cold shivers reading that
  12. welcome to the site I'm sure you will enjoy it
  13. thank you only feel a day older tho not a year lol
  14. well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  15. As I'm still new and learning can I ask when and what treatments do I need to do i.e pmv do I need the one for pox as well? also some flyers Ive spoken to say they don't inject for pmv when birds are 2 years old is this correct many thanks for looking
  16. It won as well the trainer had a few winners today
  17. virgin 233 at about 10.10
  18. buster151

    Xmas Race

    well done
  19. some nice birds there
  20. buster151

    Xmas Race

    good luck everyone
  21. will all be worth it in the end, good luck with it all
×
×
  • Create New...