Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Can I ask how this works with a red cheq cock and blue hen only asking as similar colours
  2. Happy New Year everyone
  3. buster151

    Test Pic

    Love Kakarikis
  4. Very cold and frosty here in the Midlands
  5. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  6. Morning all
  7. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  8. Morning folks
  9. Well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  10. Welcome to Basics
  11. Morning all
  12. I have some worming tablets that says re do them 11 days later
  13. Morning folks
  14. Number 26 for me
  15. Well done everyone :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  16. Number 2 Number 4 For me please
  17. Welcome to Basics
  18. Morning folks
  19. R.I.P Condolences to the family
  20. Snowing here in the Midlands
  21. Welcome to Basics
  22. Morning Pat morning all
  23. Morning all
×
×
  • Create New...