Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  2. Morning folks
  3. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0123-party:
  4. Morning folks
  5. Ive seen them flying around here when its basically dark
  6. buster151

    Aldi

    I like there offers, imo value for money and good quality
  7. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  8. Morning folks
  9. Seen a hawk today sitting in a tree right above 2 wood pigeons
  10. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  11. Morning all
  12. Welcome to Basics
  13. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  14. Morning all
  15. They want stringing themselves cruel Bassas
  16. Thank you that's what I was hoping to hear
  17. I only have a felt roof
  18. Happy Birthday folks :emoticon-0123-party:
  19. Morning folks
  20. Hoping so Andy, also to help with ventilation in general
  21. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251347664950?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=550286305722&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  22. He advertises on here ''Crafty Fifer'' top right hand side
  23. Well done Mr Lightbody :emoticon-0137-clapping: and good luck with them
  24. Glad its arrived, glad to have been able to help atb
  25. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
×
×
  • Create New...