Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. I use the JSP force 8 with press to check filters very good in my opinion another one I use from there is the GVS half mask as these ones you can hoover the filters on
  2. Congratulations everyone
  3. They look easier to read than some colours
  4. Congratulations everyone
  5. Unreal, at least they got caught not like the police here then
  6. R.I.P condolences to the family another legend gone
  7. Dirty thieving scum bags hope they catch them and they get birds back, if the police are same as when I got my loft broken into and load birds taken they was not interested at all even saying they could not get fingerprints off the camera as one of them twisted it down, they had all the footage and nothing from that day to this from them
  8. buster151

    Sad

    R.I.P condolences to the family
  9. Speedy recovery wished
  10. Just watched it on I player a good watch
  11. Sure it is on up North or North East TV
  12. Well done all
  13. Pure scum they are
  14. Congratulations all
  15. buster151

    Study

    Have to agree
  16. Booked up from Thursday to Sunday at Blackpool
  17. Congratulations
  18. Well done all
  19. Congratulations
  20. Well done all
  21. Congratulations all
  22. Well done everyone
  23. Good luck all racing this weekend
×
×
  • Create New...