Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Thank you
  2. Did you manage to find out where it is please, only asking as I may go and watch if I can
  3. Thank you
  4. R.I.P Jimmy condolences to the family
  5. Where is the release point in Cannock please
  6. R.I.P condolences to the family
  7. Well done
  8. I started hopper feeding last summer and reduced my feed bill by about 1/3rd
  9. Winter gardens packed let down by the lack of traders
  10. Seen one also sold for 65000 not sure what auction though
  11. Got here yesterday was cold and windy but this morning the sun is out not been out yet but feels bit warmer
  12. Great news
  13. https://edition.pagesuite-professional. ... a1adeab1ef
  14. Very nice bird and gesture
  15. Wishing everyone a very safe and Happy New Year
  16. Very nice and well done like the way the birds are showing close and distant
  17. They are good for holding the birds when vaccinating or seeing to injuries, I have 2 of them they are useful
  18. Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas, pleasing to see Basics will continue first site I ever joined
  19. Congratulations everyone, hope returns good
  20. Good luck everyone
  21. Speedy recovery is wished
  22. buster151

    Hoody

    😀😀
  23. buster151

    Hoody

    Whats the breeding😄😄
  24. buster151

    Weasels

    Great news
×
×
  • Create New...