Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Morning folks
  2. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  3. Number 8 for me
  4. Number 10 for me Mark
  5. Morning folks
  6. R.I.P John Condolences to family
  7. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  8. buster151

    Morning All

    Morning folks
  9. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  10. More innocent people going around there daily lives Thoughts with families and victims
  11. Morning folks
  12. Well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  13. Welcome to Basics
  14. buster151

    Morning All

    Morning folks
  15. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  16. I use windows 8 and that is slow last few weeks
  17. Ours starts the 9th April dont know why they need to start so early
  18. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  19. buster151

    Morning All

    Morning all
  20. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  21. Morning all
  22. Morning folks
  23. Very nice, I prefer pic 1, think they look nicer un-edited
  24. Great read Walter, well done on what you and Jim have achieved and good luck for the future, Walter I doff my cap for what you have done for Jim not many like yourself around, but always nice to see :emoticon-0137-clapping:
×
×
  • Create New...