There is also a blue w.f cock 98 busheart still to get pic on yet

hope this helps

thanks

jason

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me ,but they dont look very good to me ,in fact they look as if they need some tlc, fools and their dough are easily parted

ill take some better pics tommoz i can assure you they are class if i had stock i would have them all

i now they have bred winners

ill take some better pics tommoz i can assure you they are class if i had stock i would have them all

i now they have bred winners

they just dont look happy mate ,do they not get out? ie prisoner stock

yes mate all prisoners also sat in a strange loft
well mate that the reason they dont look happy then ,i could never keep birds locked up, all my stock fly out everyday, i bought two hens for stock last autumn ,had them for four weeks ,couldnt stand moving them back and forward to let others out , without being paired up, out they went and both broke no probs ,birds need there freedom to look good and be happy.

well mate that the reason they dont look happy then ,i could never keep birds locked up, all my stock fly out everyday, i bought two hens for stock last autumn ,had them for four weeks ,couldnt stand moving them back and forward to let others out , without being paired up, out they went and both broke no probs ,birds need there freedom to look good and be happy.

i agree with you .i could not keep stock to save my self. but if prisoner stock are breeding birds to win .good luck to who ever buys them . all the best with the sale

Guest chrisss
pic 5 and 7 from louellas pic 6 unsure but hes won lerwick and sire to winners for carl manning of deby

oh thanks mate thats just pushed his price up ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest big pete

hi jay here you are again doing someone a favour for nothing just helping out and you get comments like youve had on here, dont know why you do it, always the first to help, the pictures look fine jay and I know they are good quality stock birds, good luck with the sale, if I had room I would have had both buschaerts people dont keep stock so long if they are crap

not for me it aint as im only bid on it :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D lot six that is

Read further up Numpty you aint only bid on No 6  ;)

No 6 £31

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders