Thank You For Feedback

Bryngwynt Lofts

I would like to say thank you to all the lads who raced my old birds this year and provided me with feedback throughout the season.

We have had an excellent ‘old bird’ season with some great Results. Be it birds bred here at Bryngwynt lofts or birds which have left and been put to stock elsewhere - are breeding winners.

In 2017 we reported that between the old and young birds we achieved 32 positions within the Top 5.

This Year’s old bird Season we have achieved 32 positions within the Top 5. The birds From Bryngwynt lofts are winning and scoring all over the Country North, East, South or West.

In Winter 2017 we invested once again in improving the lines in our stock loft Lambrechts & Van Loons.

Lads who have my young birds this year, are all ready commenting that we have improved, once again, on the quality of the birds that we are producing in 2018.

We are now really looking forward to the young bird season and seeing how our 2018 youngsters perform.So good luck and remember,keep the feedback coming.As the best kit performance in my opinion will receive a free kit of 2019 youngsters.

Old Birds 2018 Results

1st x 11

2nd x 6

3rd x 4

4th x 5

5th x 6

So once again Thank you, and please keep the feedback coming for the young bird Season.