Hearts V Celtic

bigjamie

HE WILL NEVER BE A CHAMPION MATE IAM A CELTIC FAN IF EVERY ONE TAKES A LEAF OUT OF HEARTS BOOK AND GO AT CELTIC THE WAY THEY DID THIS SPL WOULD BE MORE FUN TO WATCH MAYBE ITS CELTICS TURN FOR A WEE SLIDE NO ONE SEEN THAT YESTERDAY

Their ain't many Celtic supporters,that I know of. that encourage a defeatist attitude. to make the game better.for who . Would man city like your support a doubt that. And at £30 quid a pop. for a away game, ain't what real supporters, want from their team.and loosing to make it better. but thank god we have the supporter's that are Celtic minded, and less daisy day believer's.

LISTEN YA TRUMPET IVE BEEN TO MORE CELTIC MATCHES THAN YOU AND THIS DEFEAT WAS COMING LETS GET BACK TO WINNING WAYS AGAIN AND RETAIN OUR TITLE MAN CITY WILL LOSE GAMES ASWELL I AM CELTIC MINDED AND IM GLAD IN A WAY THIS RECORD HAS STOPPED FED UP LISTNING TO INVINCIBLES THIS AND THAT WERE NOT THAT WHEN IT COMES TO EUROPE

LISTEN YA TRUMPET IVE BEEN TO MORE CELTIC MATCHES THAN YOU AND THIS DEFEAT WAS COMING LETS GET BACK TO WINNING WAYS AGAIN AND RETAIN OUR TITLE MAN CITY WILL LOSE GAMES ASWELL I AM CELTIC MINDED AND IM GLAD IN A WAY THIS RECORD HAS STOPPED FED UP LISTNING TO INVINCIBLES THIS AND THAT WERE NOT THAT WHEN IT COMES TO EUROPE

When the tribes from the west, were winning 9 in a row I never heard a dicky bird, from any of their fans, the redtop rags, or laptop loyal,state they were fed up winning,and hoped Celtic would give them a game, I will give you a week James. to dig out any reports,from whoever, that says castle grey skull. were wanting and hoping for more competition from Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen.do you get my drift. Maybe some other on here can find a report.to stump this thread, but a doubt it.

DANNY ALL I WANT IS A GOOD GAME EVERY WEEK THAT PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY FROM THAT TEAM WAS VERY POOR BUT THE CELTIC TEAM THEY NEVER TURNED UP BOYATA WAS A SHAMBLES ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM FAIR PLAY TO HEARTS THEY GOT THERE HOMEWORK DONE ON US

Yes watched the high lights and could not under stand the back four sitting 30 yards out when the midfield were in the cemi circle, with the strikers,and also play wing backs who you and I know what they have to do yet no one in the box,any manager would know if we don't score many goals from corners won what the hell use is crossed balls from wing backs.my policy is their are 10 players and if their is 6-8 defenders in their box get 6-8 in on top of them if they brake out it 2 on 2 or 4 on 4 .