Advice Guys

if the scum dosnt give your pigeons back kick *expletive removed* out of him and then take all his aswell as long as u got a good story to back you up the police wont do anything trust me been there done it

are you sure the birds are yours  go and see the guy take a couple of mates to witness his actions if he will not let you check his loft  try blufing him with the cops if no joy catch him one dark night and get even with him thats what i would do  as he sounds like a bucket of sh-t

forget the law ! go around his house ask politly for your birds back if he refuses tell him ok but make sure  he knows you are not going to let it be .

give it a day or so then start paying him a visit start by pouring urine through his letter box [not your own forensics !] then paint spray his house [add what you like ] then spray his car or one of his familys with paint remoover [ turpentine is good ] play it as you like the law wont do nowt then if all fails there are plenty of scumos out there that will do the dirty for a fix

Guest peter.j

go out to the fishing tackle shop  buy 2 pints of maggots and pour them thru his letter box,in this weather it wont be long before the flies hit swarm proportions.........pete[the urban terrorist lol]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomo68

Mate i know how it fels i had mine stolen im sure i know who did it but without proof couldnt do anythink i might go round and see if he has got any of mine tonight if he has then i would do what a lot say on here do what he did to you steel them back lus whatever else he has.

Guest tomo68

i know for a fact though if it is him then hes sold them on but you know that they are there find out for sure they are yours then steel them back

Is this guy untouchable or something, to hell with asking, just go and take what is rightfully yours. After all he never asked you did he. What club fed and national is this low life belonging to. Tell us all and they can kick him out, dont just walk away, sort it out.