Help Please Problem With Youngsters

Just came in from work today an went straight out to the hut to find some of my youngsters with wet eyes scratching there heads an some shaking there heads an stuff flying out there mouths. Picked up the worst looking one an opened its mouth an the top opening is full of gunk. Is this ornithosis an if so how do I get rid of it. The youngsters are in an aviary if they wish all day an are shut up in the hut at night . I have only 18 youngsters in a 8x6 hut .

Thanks John

HAS ANY ONE GOT ACCSESS TO YOUR AVAIRY, FROM AROUND YOUR PLACE, HAVE THEY BEEN JAGGED FOR PMV. HAVE THEY HAD A CANKER TREATMENT

No no one has access to the avairy the birds have not had pm vaccine as I want to do them all at once as I am only getting one or two at a time .they have not had canker treatment either cheers

Just came in from work today an went straight out to the hut to find some of my youngsters with wet eyes scratching there heads an some shaking there heads an stuff flying out there mouths. Picked up the worst looking one an opened its mouth an the top opening is full of gunk. Is this ornithosis an if so how do I get rid of it. The youngsters are in an aviary if they wish all day an are shut up in the hut at night . I have only 18 youngsters in a 8x6 hut .

Thanks John

make sure there is good flow of air going in and out of loft,

get them on multivit,and probiotic asap,

if it is ornithosis you can treat with doxycycline,

atb

Thanks John

http://www.belgicadeweerd.com/p21l3/diseaseid/8/Ornithosis-complex.html

Update. Phoned up De weerd an they have advised me to use belga white for 5days . Also not to put youngsters in aviary unless it's a hot day an very minimal wind cause the pigeons have not to be in any drafts <_< <_<