Small Race Loft?

i built my self a fairly small L Shaped loft last year and started up racing in the youngbird season (some of you might remember me)

anyway, the house was a rented house and we were planning on buying our own house eventually.. anyway we ended up buying a house alot sooner than i thought so i had to pack up and sell the loft.

im wanting to build a new loft this year, but the garden is quite small, im going to be limited to about 18 foot, i can prob go to 8 foot wide or so

i was thinking of doing 3 6ftx8ft sections, do you think this could be abit small or would i get away with it? how many pigeons would i be comfortable with in a 6ftx8ft section?

i built my self a fairly small L Shaped loft last year and started up racing in the youngbird season (some of you might remember me)

anyway, the house was a rented house and we were planning on buying our own house eventually.. anyway we ended up buying a house alot sooner than i thought so i had to pack up and sell the loft.

im wanting to build a new loft this year, but the garden is quite small, im going to be limited to about 18 foot, i can prob go to 8 foot wide or so

i was thinking of doing 3 6ftx8ft sections, do you think this could be abit small or would i get away with it? how many pigeons would i be comfortable with in a 6ftx8ft section?

Have you in mind what system your going to race on.

Your governed by the type of nestboxes you use. I house 12 cocks in 9'x6' sections using made to measure w/hood boxes, you could get more if you were to use the German type. V perches or poles in the hen section. 25'ish youngsters.