Democracy

Posted elsewhere that the WoS Fed issue isn't as clear-cut as some appear to think. My information is that SHU have granted 5 Federations 'Fed Status' for the same reason, and under the same authorisation, which was designed to protect & bolster membership, and any written request for an emergency meeting will be declined on that basis, tho it will probably come up for discussion by full Council at October Council Meeting.

The problem appears to be that the Constitution & Rules Booklet [mine is dated 2005] doesn't contain the full Constitution & Rules, whereas the full records held in SHU Office obviously do.

Think we have all posted on WOS before Bruno its just that some people like tp ignore what it suits them to ignore.

The rules of the Shu are changed by a motion to the AGM being discussed and voted on, although there has been the odd occasion when that was not possible because all of the top table ran away.

As i have also mentioned before you do not need to be a member of a fed to race your doos and even if you are in a fed that fed does not need to have a delegate to be a fed.

To have a delegate you need to meet the criteria laid down in the rules of the Shu. Bottom line WOS does not qualify to have a delagate. Plain simple and straight forward not difficult to understand. Or is it?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we have all posted on WOS before Bruno its just that some people like tp ignore what it suits them to ignore.

The rules of the Shu are changed by a motion to the AGM being discussed and voted on, although there has been the odd occasion when that was not possible because all of the top rable ran away.

As i have also mentioned before you do not need to be a member of a fed to race your doos and even if you are in a fed that fed does not need to have a delegate to be a fed.

To have a delegate you need to meet the criteria laid down in the rules of the Shu. Bottom line WOS does not qualify to have a delagate. Plain simple and straight forward not difficult to understand. Or is it?

Bottom line is WoS does meet SHU criteria, criteria that have existed for over 50 years, and which have remained largely unchanged by any AGM.  

There are also 4 other feds set up in same way, funny how interest centres on only one? Or should that be only one delegate?

Bottom line is WoS does meet SHU criteria, criteria that have existed for over 50 years, and which have remained largely unchanged by any AGM.  

There are also 4 other feds set up in same way, funny how interest centres on only one? Or should that be only one delegate?

do explain Bruno we are all interested to know

do explain Bruno we are all interested to know

I took the trouble to find out the facts from two independant sources.

If you are that interested, for a start try the SHU Office yourself, or your own SHU delegate.

If you are that interested, for a start try the SHU Office yourself, or your own SHU delegate.

i take it thats a no then Bruno thats clear enough for most of us I think.

C MOAN BRUNO YOU TELL US YI START SUMFIN THEN FALL SHORT ON LETTING US KNOW TELL US

What was the soecial circumstances you mentioned then bruno its one or the other but you are dead right there are another two feds that i know of and i think a couple of specialty clubs that were given a delagate to suit the situation ! so its not just the wos its just that fed let the pres in the back door for backing them in other situations i wonder if the shu pres knows where the fed is let alone race in it

excuse me frank dumbarton won 2 appeals against glw fed because we were right glw fed buggerd off regardless to rpra they cant touch us they said if thats the case why are they still on the get the shu president out at all costs bandwagon simple frank they broke the rules

whit rules doosrus? taking part in the agm and no paying their fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you start an agm under shu rules and end it under rpra rules your madder than i thought was going to give you benefit of dought but you are lunatic fringe

what you have just outlined was not even upheld by the shu as you know as well as "me" Fed AGM'S decide the fed's business. Who else but the 6 members of Dumbarton have complained? Not one as you and I (well "me") know!

6 i think you just pull numbers out off a hat forum members m ust think your picking the lottery correct on fed agm if all members of same union we done them a turn as they were unable to join rpra until we resigned but they came back 2 years later and repayed our kindness by trying to destroy our fed

6 i think you just pull numbers out off a hat forum members m ust think your picking the lottery correct on fed agm if all members of same union we done them a turn as they were unable to join rpra until we resigned but they came back 2 years later and repayed our kindness by trying to destroy our fed

well you all fitted in to a normal saloon car when you left the meeting! of course you might have been going for one of they records when you have to fit all of the members of your fed into a telephone box.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me frank dumbarton won 2 appeals against glw fed because we were right glw fed buggerd off regardless to rpra they cant touch us they said if thats the case why are they still on the get the shu president out at all costs bandwagon simple frank they broke the rules

could you please tell us what the outcome of the appeals were, what did you win and what was the punishment, let me help you out here, you won expletive removed* all an were told told lie down and roll over by the shu, the fed were members of the rpra at the appeal and were only there to see how low the so called custodians of the sport in scotland would go. the fact that your appeal was time barred and illegal for all the reasons i have mentioned numerous times before just goes to show how desperate you both were. funny how you only reapperaed on here when the desperate el presidante was elected into your clu,b where were you for the previous 2 years and when you were kicked to the kerb by renfrewshire, oh but that was not your fault either. as i said before away and enjoy your doos and dont come on here spouting lies and crap as everyone on here  with a brain knows exactly what you`s are and why, good luck with your racing.

wrong again certain members were rpra which is the right of any dooman in scotland in order to move en block to cumbria region all member clubs had to join rpra the application form sent to dumbarton is still here and still blank as per our members wishes as we did not resign at shu bit of the agm we were still members at the rpra bit sorry said cumbria you have to get rid of them or you wont get in here but as you have said you dont give a f''''' same old attitude from day 1 now the genuine english rpra members must be wondering what they let in

i came on this foum in jan to defend the members of my fed after read ing the posts already there you have chosen to get involved for reasons best knowen to yourself as you are not a member of the shu. you also chose to bring up events that happend 2 years previous and tell lies about those events  .as far as we are concerned its dead the fact you are still going on about it suggests the move to cumbria was not as clean as you would have the forum members believe  as i said many times if you done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about .the forum must be as sick as iam going over the same s;;t but i will be here as long as you continue to slag us

i came on this foum in jan to defend the members of my fed after read ing the posts already there you have chosen to get involved for reasons best knowen to yourself as you are not a member of the shu. you also chose to bring up events that happend 2 years previous and tell lies about those events  .as far as we are concerned its dead the fact you are still going on about it suggests the move to cumbria was not as clean as you would have the forum members believe  as i said many times if you done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about .the forum must be as sick as iam going over the same s;;t but i will be here as long as you continue to slag us

asi said before only in your twisted little world........................ ;) ;) ;)

enjoy your racing

Bruno when you say the shu granted this do you mean the whole council ? and can you tell me fifer why the shu trust has anything to do with the shus affairs? by issueing the new rule book as they are two completly different organisations and can i ask if all the members of any organisiation does not have an up to date copy of a rule book how can you deal with any one who does something that they dont know is in the rule book?

the rule jotter i'm on about was brought out for clubs by the shu trust long ago when they were still shu,

just a wee bit i dont understand, and there is no badness in it, but i would like to know why the rpra always announce themself on their web site etc as QUOTE: "THE RPRA IS A NATIONAL ORGANISATION REPRESENTING THE SPORT OF PIGEON RACING IN ENGLAND" ???????????  

Guest TAMMY_1
Latest on WoS issue, from my SHU Delegate:-

Council meeting has been called for Monday 7th May at Whitburn

AND MAYBE THIS WILL CLEAR THINGS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THEN WE CAN GET BACK TO RACING OUR PIGEONS WITHOUT ANY HASSLE OR AGGRO

each secretary of a club has the full shu rule folder, but again a new rule book came out from shu in 2006, with ets rules on etc, but secretaries of each club was issued with the rule mannuall a while back i even have one, i believe they were done and issued by the shu trust at that time,

READ MY POST AGAIN FRANK, IE, I NEVER SAID THE SHU TRUST HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE OF THE NEW RULE BOOK, I ALSO SAID THE MANNUAL FROM THE SHU TRUST WAS ISSUED A WHILE BACK.

Thank-you Frankiedooman for answering my question,just back from Tenerife missed first race,so who ever you replied to the previous times it must have gone missing in cyber space,i think i will give your bridges club a miss,some of your members are a bit disenchanted at the mo.maybe their letter went missing in the post like your reply.i just wonder what type of delegate you really were when on the shu committee with your private agenda?