Liverpool Amal. "Recommendation"

Guest Vic

thats only because  the  old codgers are at the helm just now changes  are a coming ;D ;D 8)

Seems you are one of many, by the sound of it, who wasted their money on "whizzbangers".  and smarting still! SHAME YOU AINT IN THE PROPER GAME. lol.

Seems you are one of many, by the sound of it, who wasted their money on "whizzbangers".  and smarting still! SHAME YOU AINT IN THE PROPER GAME. lol.

And, may I add, witout the old timers, you wont exist.

Guest bigda
  Seems you are one of many, by the sound of it, who wasted their money on "whizzbangers".  and smarting still! SHAME YOU AIN'T IN THE PROPER GAME. lol.

vic if you want to spend half your life gazing at the Sky's

in the hope the hawk ain't killed your bird  thats you prerogative but the game is over  send 100 birds now mate get 20 back  but still you watch the sky  going out for a beer

but ill be back! 8) 8)

vic if you want to spend half your life gazing at the Sky's

in the hope the hawk ain't killed your bird  thats you prerogative but the game is over  send 100 birds now mate get 20 back  but still you watch the sky  going out for a beer

but ill be back! 8) 8)

You either go for the longer races or not. But experience has told me what this game is all about. As you"develop" in this game, you will find out, have more pleasure from  the further they go. I sent 8 last week , just on 400 miles and put 7 in the clock,(out of eight sent) won all the pools, which pays for them this week.  Because I am an oap, without winning, something ,HAS OR NOT TO GO. sounds rather ambiguous to many, maybe?  BUT tonight is the eve of the biggun.  Best of luck to alll!  Vic.    

Guest bigda
You either go for the longer races or not. But experience has told me what this game is all about. As you"develop" in this game, you will find out, have more pleasure from  the further they go. I sent 8 last week , just on 400 miles and put 7 in the clock,(out of eight sent) won all the pools, which pays for them this week.  Because I am an oap, without winning, something ,HAS OR NOT TO GO. sounds rather ambiguous to many, maybe?  BUT tonight is the eve of the biggun.  Best of luck to alll!  Vic.    

Hi vic hope your are king of the skys  by the weekend all the best