Sammy And Barbara

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1

Liz and I would like to thank Sammy for the extremely well bred pigeons he brought down for us,I know pedigrees do not mean too much but I am sure something good has to come from some of these birds at some point,Liz wants to say thank you for the flowers and wine you left her ,Chrissy wants to say thank you for the chocolates you left her,and I want to say thank you for what you left me and that was hee haw,glad you both had a lovely relaxing time it was a pity though Sammy you were directing Barbara as you got her lost again and added 3 hours on to her driving,when I tell you where to go LISTEN,all joking aside mate it is always nice to have you down and hopefully you will come back and we hope the pair of Grizzles we gave you off our very good hen that flew Saintes for fun when we paired her back to her dad,the distance blood is there as the hen proved that time and time again and if you want for next year we will pair that good Grizzle hen to the good blue cock that won Saintes for us this year and you can have a pair of young off them. but yer still a clown. :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: