Dmurray

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats some diffrence to our racing derek

It isny really Kevin, my returns the last few weeks with Lanarkshire have been very good too although it was with yearlings and 2 yr old latebreds.I only sent a couple of obs with Lanarkshire and I lost one ob. She landed yesterday at 1pm, not an ounce on her so she ll have a nice wee French holiday next time oot lol.

Feel exactly the same way Johny 13 short fae 59 fin sick my best 3 doos no hame yet, I think I've had about enough this .*expletive removed* in crap.

Tam think what most of the fanciers feel like who are losing birds most weeks and not winning!!!! Sorry about your loses m8 but not lost yet,59 is a right good team to have at this stage of the season!

!! Onwards and upwards Tam and I am sure you will be to the fore at next weeks national. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Tam think what most of the fanciers feel like who are losing birds most weeks and not winning!!!! Sorry about your loses m8 but not lost yet,59 is a right good team to have at this stage of the season!

!! Onwards and upwards Tam and I am sure you will be to the fore at next weeks national. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Ye deffo

got my bb cock this morning from yesterdays national.very glad to see him.makes you wonder he was 1st fed last week from stratford 265 miles found his own way up the road which is about 25 miles or so from national lib point i think. :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking:

Got 4 out of 6 none to day J Maclean lost a really good cock 3 = 1 st 2 = 2nd + fed positions and other

Minor positions when you don't get this type of bird within an hour of your time in you don't get them .

(Sad) .