Weldone Alan Brown Cov Colliery Homing Society

Guest darren cantrill

Guest darren cantrill

my brother inlaw raced his first race ever and broke his novice status in style took the first five in the club and could of taken more a fantastic achievement alan the hard work payed off and them pigeons have won for you mate told you they were good lee broke his novice status last year and topped the fed amazing heard you are in with a shout fed wise aswell brilliant mate just remember im sending next week so don't get to used to sitting in the big seat lol weldone!

Guest old dog new tricks

Cheers mate, beginners luck, long may it continue, thanks for the birds and pass on my gratitude to alan and jason for breeding the winning bird, thought yours were quicker they only finished 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th pmsl :crying:

Guest darren cantrill
:mad: cheeky bugger good job you are married to me sister lol ill pass on the message they will be over the moon especially seen as that bloody pigeon beat them u had off me lol some people just aint satisfied browny im well made up for you really am long may it continue and if that bird beats mine again ill pinch it for me stock pen lol you know that green stock pen with wheels on I put out in the street every week lol only kidding you earnt it mate im beaming from ear to ear really am :egyptian: il have a punt with u though bet im in the big seat Saturday:emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest darren cantrill

well done

hes worked hard mate educated his youngsters listened put into practice what he thinks works for him and pinched the bloody best out my stock pen cheeky git then squeezes a few out of my friends stock loft and tells me hes going to race them against each other as you can imagine its quite competitive between me and my mates as it is but hes worked them well we are all well proud of him