race team

shaun h

Guest youngboy
your right pictures not very clear (evil). only 3 race cocks ? well it takes only 1 to win a race , very good luck to you .         andy.

very true, also 3 cocks is better then tree  ;)

all the best

I friend won the Old Bird Averages with just 5 cocks. His loft was not much either. Just a converted Garden Shed. The cocks were all related except one of them but they flew brilliantly.

At the end of the day it is about the relationship you have with them and the quality of the birds.

Guest bakes

best of look ive only got a small team to race as well but doesnt put me off i look at it quality over quantity everytime only takes 1 bird to take the card best of look for the coming season hope you do well do like the look of the chequer in the hand nice bird :)

all the best

k.baker

best of look ive only got a small team to race as well but doesnt put me off i look at it quality over quantity everytime only takes 1 bird to take the card best of look for the coming season hope you do well do like the look of the chequer in the hand nice bird :)

all the best

k.baker

went to his first race last friday was biggest bird in club on day.  15 min behind clubs first bird but im giving him all the time he needs because the lad who bred him says hes for the water so maybe he'll come into his own later on. :);)

Guest bakes

went to his first race last friday was biggest bird in club on day.  15 min behind clubs first bird but im giving him all the time he needs because the lad who bred him says hes for the water so maybe he'll come into his own later on. :);)

yes agree distance lines do take longer to develope some birds have taken to there 2 years olds or even older before they start putting in the performances its all down to what you wont to take from the sport if you wont to enjoy seeing them come back doesnt matter were they finish or you wont to compete each week in top part of club/fed most my oldbird team are bred from distance lines im not worryed what they do this season as more interested in them as 2 year olds for the channel races i have intended for them this season is just more nolidge for them so i can move them on later on in life to try to build a small team for the longer distances in bicc or bbc later on in the birds life

best of the look with your birds dont be put off because you only got a few like said before only takes 1 bird to take the card and me personnally would prefure to keep a small team of birds QUALITY OVER QUANITY EVERYTIME.

all the best