No Moult

Guest H@wkBait

Guest geordiejen

could it be the bird is stressed?a bird will only moult when its in the best of health no underlying ailments and the birds immune system is in tip top condition.can you lock the bird in its own pen with feed and water?have you noticed the bird getting bullied by the others?

Guest H@wkBait

could it be the bird is stressed?a bird will only moult when its in the best of health no underlying ailments and the birds immune system is in tip top condition.can you lock the bird in its own pen with feed and water?have you noticed the bird getting bullied by the others?

If hes stressed hes showing no signs off it hes feather perfect gleaming and on the same routine as the rest and they all moulted fine and he is 1 off the most dominant birds in my loft theres no chance of him being bullied and yes he can be locked in his nest box with water and feed how will that make him moult?

it could be one of thousands of reasons ?? ive been trying to work out why some of my young birds on the dark moult just like natural birds and there brothers and sisters from the same nest and in same compartment food ect dont moult ????? by the way the ones that do moult perform just the same as the ones that dont

Guest geordiejen

only if he was being bullied or was shy of going to the feeders when fed i would lock him up.my thinking behind this was he would be more settled and birds moult when they are rested and feeling comfortable in the loft.i dont know mate maybe someone else has the answer.