off topic

Guest pigeon82

Guest pigeon82

by the way old yellow whinde paddymac up tell him you sold his birds lol he cant stop talking about the birds you and clockman are sending him

Guest pigeon82

there beautiful look like corkers hes breeding me a couple of pairs cant wait they shud be ready soon such an honest genuine bloke coludnt ask for anything better but i mite pinch that pair off himk one they arrive lol

there beautiful look like corkers hes breeding me a couple of pairs cant wait they shud be ready soon such an honest genuine bloke coludnt ask for anything better but i mite pinch that pair off himk one they arrive lol

lol if you think they look nice there should see them now  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  , you cant keep them all ;) there bred out of a half brother and half sister pairing both share the 'Old yellow' Cock as there sire , plus side is , i might get two yellows next nest ;)

prob be just ur luck lol

red to silver and black to red then he may get yellows more probable if used more of my birds as quite a few in the past have had yellow in them ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest pigeon82

i not sure as ive just started up this year raing young birds only as i have been away from the sport for 10 years so i go tmy youngsters off my dad started with 18 4 ave died 3 by friggen ats but that problem is solved and one died of poison some how but ive 14 out there now a borgman thats just left the nest and a hagen which i was given for reporting a blokes bird so my racing team is slowly disintegrating but i think ive got the strongest out there now as my young birds had a toss at 15 miles yesterday and were all bak be4 me

i not sure as ive just started up this year raing young birds only as i have been away from the sport for 10 years so i go tmy youngsters off my dad started with 18 4 ave died 3 by friggen ats but that problem is solved and one died of poison some how but ive 14 out there now a borgman thats just left the nest and a hagen which i was given for reporting a blokes bird so my racing team is slowly disintegrating but i think ive got the strongest out there now as my young birds had a toss at 15 miles yesterday and were all bak be4 me

bloody hell mate, how old are your ybs? think its far to early even if they are ready to go, remember your just starting up again, and in my opinion you will lose them all before racing starts if your not carefull, just trying to help you mate.

nice birds old yellow you got any more?? lol

there pretty much the same colours mainly reds chequers grizzles yellows  bred 3 and odd colour think there blue bars  ;D ;D ;D ;D bred a few mealys ectra which never took pictures of from my Van Hees x Delars and Delbars

Guest pigeon82

i know wat your saying pete but there is a few fanciers over here in ireland training young birds there first race is 120 odd miles so alot tend to breed earlier my young birds have been up flying since end of january beginning of february i took them out just now with a cclub member and he says that the birds is perfect condition and as soon as theyre out the basket theyre gone straight down the road no messing but i do see ur point but its just cuz first race is quite long but thanks for consideration