Vaccinations Help

Guest Geo

The best vaccine to use is the De Weerd water based vaccine. If you are unable to vaccinate yourself it is best to enlist the help of an experienced Fancier to guard agaist accidents which would ruin your birds. I believe that there should always be two people involved in vaccinating pigeons to be fair to the pigeons.

fifer nae club just me I'm in east Glasgow and i would rather someone that knows how to do it for me last thing i want is to cause harm i could buy the stuff needed but i would not be confident enogh to administer it my self

fifer nae club just me I'm in east Glasgow and i would rather someone that knows how to do it for me last thing i want is to cause harm i could buy the stuff needed but i would not be confident enogh to administer it my self

IF YIR IN EASTERHOUSE I CAN HELP YIR ONLY 5 MINS FROM AS I AM NEAR DRUMPELIER PARK IF THATS ANY GOOD AND HAVE BEEN VACCINATING YOUNG BIRDS SINCE IT BEGAN ;)

• 1 month later...

aye sammy sory about the very late responce had allot on the last few weeks. as soon as ive got ma penns full ill give ye a bell a go doon the canal at least once a month so i could come to you , ive seen it done on youtube but i would rather you show me how its done first then im sure a can do it ma sell

The best vaccine to use is the De Weerd water based vaccine. If you are unable to vaccinate yourself it is best to enlist the help of an experienced Fancier to guard agaist accidents which would ruin your birds. I believe that there should always be two people involved in vaccinating pigeons to be fair to the pigeons.

Owen, do some digging and actually find out who makes De Weerdts Vaccine you may be surprised