Snfc

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:emoticon-0136-giggle: No one :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Without doubt the worst Website of all the Nationals and classics

Needs someone like Joe Murphy who done a fantastic Job for the National.

I Agree it is way behind the times,never tells you anything of any use ,and the libline is pathetic, why cant they give us some detail on the reasons and where the bad weather is . andy is a clubmate of mine and does his best but he only does it because nobody else will.

Doo`s should have been up yesterday and they know that .Fooked up.

Not wanting to start any trouble but it looks like the snrpc have called it right the last 2 nationals and showed the snfc the way it should be dun.

dont know how the returns are from yesterday and yes the leading doos made good time,is this the same nat that basketed early and than got a hammering on the friday,think it was this first nat!hey not wanting to start any trouble.

Not wanting to start any trouble but it looks like the snrpc have called it right the last 2 nationals and showed the snfc the way it should be dun.

Easy answer to that Harky. Alright for us sitting behind a computer screen knocking but never see many hands up when volunteers are wanted to do the jobs

i think the snfc have called it rite stut the weather above newbury was pishe yest but was deffo better further east at billericky, im quite happy to waite till tues or wednesday if need be :emoticon-0167-beer:

Edited by stb-

Yeah I also have no problem with the officials and there calls. But I do think more should be said on the lib line with information or with the website. 2 mins to just tell everyone why decision was made. Yes of course its weather but a wee talk on exactly prospects are for 2moro and if it was race point only weather or on the line of flight. Today seems as if It was race point only??

Agree that lib-line information generally could be better. It is a fine line though. IMO folk don’t want to listen to or read more than is needed. Either ‘the birds are on a delayed lib due to (reason)… further update at (time)… ‘ or ‘the birds were liberated @ (time) in a (direction) wind’ is all folk want to know.

Heard the returns from SNRPC are terrible, they had a disaster and dont be kidded.Good call by SNFC imo, now that I know all the facts.

you heard wrong then.

you heard wrong then.

Returns were shyte to most lofts, this is a fact .I heard 30 CLOCKS SET AT GEDDES, 7 RETURNED ON THE NIGHT.So now tell me I heard wrong Vince.*expletive removed* games fked with people not telling how it is.

Returns were shyte to most lofts, this is a fact .I heard 30 CLOCKS SET AT GEDDES, 7 RETURNED ON THE NIGHT.So now tell me I heard wrong Vince.*expletive removed* games fked with people not telling how it is.

You are right del not a great race ,my mate has 0/4. Another has 3/15 that was today , it doesn't matter how bad a race is there is ALWAYS someone that gets good returns , I never sent to any race I just didn't fancy the weather forecast ,so it's otter burn then Huntingdon/Maidstone then. Reims /alencon ? What is it they say about eggs and baskets ? Not me .

You are right del not a great race ,my mate has 0/4. Another has 3/15 that was today , it doesn't matter how bad a race is there is ALWAYS someone that gets good returns , I never sent to any race I just didn't fancy the weather forecast ,so it's otter burn then Huntingdon/Maidstone then. Reims /alencon ? What is it they say about eggs and baskets ? Not me .

Aye good call. I didnt fancy the forecast either and mine are sitting in the loft right now, last year I sent the lot to Marlborough and didnt get a bird on the day.