Methilhill Club

Guest evilscotsman

Guest evilscotsman

i had a look online but i notice the club dosni have a website? any info about it is rather thin on the ground.

what can be baught there or ordered feed normally instock opning times location ect ?

I know im the novice/ apprentice but could i suggest we have a board for clubs ? like we have for the health board with suboards within it? scotland,england,wales ect? then maybe we group together and provide details of the clubs in the area then have them stickyed or something similar

it would be a bit of work but well worth doing.

:) just a thought from the rookie

i had a look online but i notice the club dosni have a website? any info about it is rather thin on the ground.

what can be baught there or ordered feed normally instock opning times location ect ?

I know im the novice/ apprentice but could i suggest we have a board for clubs ? like we have for the health board with suboards within it? scotland,england,wales ect? then maybe we group together and provide details of the clubs in the area then have them stickyed or something similar

6pm to 7pm on a Monday and a Thursday, good stock of most feedings and medication ,grit etc etc ,

As far as i'm aware, Any clubs who sell feeding and accessories are welcome to become Gold Members and advertise their wares on site for all to see/buy.

Guest evilscotsman

thanks fifer :)

i was there on monday only a flying visit with my old man to pick up food had to get back for the kids i plan on being there tonight to see about some drinkers as the ones i have i was advised to get other ones :)

thanks fifer :)

i was there on monday only a flying visit with my old man to pick up food had to get back for the kids i plan on being there tonight to see about some drinkers as the ones i have i was advised to get other ones :)

Hi M8 have a look at this sitehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

http://www.solwayfeeders.com