First Day Outside Of Loft! :D

Guest evilscotsman

Guest evilscotsman

Went really well i thought it was going to go pair shape out of four that went out the mose skitish one has still to return i also made the mistake of getting them in putting down food then going out to tease the other in meanwhile they wolfed down food and lept out the trap door ( didnt put bobs down) so spent well over an hour getting them back in!

all in all a verry exciting and scary thing but it went really well the skitish one is still lingering on the roof he dose go to the landing pad but wont go in hopefully he`l go in tonight

The stubborn doo made his way home the same night i forgot to post and let you all know :)

nice one mate , i had 4 young uns on the landing board having a look about , but i hadnt put them out till the ones flying were all flown out , so i covered the trap and let them all go from roof to board to floor together , then uncovered trap and called all in , it amazes me how fast young pigeons suss things out , mind u , we all know when its dinner time :)

Guest evilscotsman

indeed mind you if my birds were like me they would survive on next to nothing and i`d never get them in!!

hopefully the weather clears for tomorrow and i can get them out i was kindly given three YBS from someone at my local club so im going to let them all out on landing board in the cage to get them used to trapping with my other three i dont fancy letting all six out and only getting three back!