Meuleman And Silver Shadow Van Loons

Ian Of Suffolk

After taking alot of time and effort to accumulate and breeding myself some great youngbirds this year and last.

I would like to cut down on my number of prisoner Stock birds and so am looking for pedigree youngbird replacements of the same calibre to swap/exchange in the form of youngbirds so as I can fly them out.

My Meulemans come from Double cottage lofts which are 1st Generation english bred from Herman Beverdam stock (Dutch Parents.) There is also a Timbarra/double cottage bred Hen which is a combination of Timbarra/Beverdam breeding and also stock from JakJak/Isevalley lofts which go back to the same birds distantly but with sucessful english Meulemans in there pedigrees originating from Ronny Higginson.

My Silver Shadow Van Loons are grizzles Three of which originate from Ponderosa Studs birds.

And another which was bred by Terry McCarthy which is an inbred Great Grandson of Silver Shadow himself.

So in short if you have any Decent Youngbirds you would wish to exchange or would like more information/pictures get in touch.

Would prefer them to go in two batches at most but am open to offers.

Ian

After taking alot of time and effort to accumulate and breeding myself some great youngbirds this year and last.

I would like to cut down on my number of prisoner Stock birds and so am looking for pedigree youngbird replacements of the same calibre to swap/exchange in the form of youngbirds so as I can fly them out.

My Meulemans come from Double cottage lofts which are 1st Generation english bred from Herman Beverdam stock (Dutch Parents.) There is also a Timbarra/double cottage bred Hen which is a combination of Timbarra/Beverdam breeding and also stock from JakJak/Isevalley lofts which go back to the same birds distantly but with sucessful english Meulemans in there pedigrees originating from Ronny Higginson.

My Silver Shadow Van Loons are grizzles Three of which originate from Ponderosa Studs birds.

And another which was bred by Terry McCarthy which is an inbred Great Grandson of Silver Shadow himself.

So in short if you have any Decent Youngbirds you would wish to exchange or would like more information/pictures get in touch.

Ian

oryt mate just been reading your write up are you looking to sell any ybs? thanks wayne

Guest arsenal

Ian

Guest arsenal

Ian