J P Gevaert.

I topped the federation on the 22nd May with a Jean Pierre Gevaert Van Schorrise which was bred by my uncle Ron Hales, which came from his Alan Pollard pigeons. There very good smart pigeons, but there defiantly aint lookers.

Both my Uncle and i also believe Alan Pollard are now out of the sport, however i believe there is some tasty Gevaerts down in sunny scunny with Terry McGeechan, i purchased 6 to race from him this year, and i will tell you how they go at the end of the season.

Hope you find success in your quest

Guest rodders

I topped the federation on the 22nd May with a Jean Pierre Gevaert Van Schorrise which was bred by my uncle Ron Hales, which came from his Alan Pollard pigeons. There very good smart pigeons, but there defiantly aint lookers.

Both my Uncle and i also believe Alan Pollard are now out of the sport, however i believe there is some tasty Gevaerts down in sunny scunny with Terry McGeechan, i purchased 6 to race from him this year, and i will tell you how they go at the end of the season.

Hope you find success in your quest

good pigeons them of terrys wiley iv won from 74miles to only bird on day 400miles with same pigeon they sprint and do channel carnt ask more than that :emoticon-0137-clapping: