Help For Heroes Sale 2 CLOSED for BIDDING

Ian McKay

Help for Heroes Sale Rules

No PM bids all bids must be on the post where they are time & date stamped

Phone bids to Ian McKay 01224 741028 you must give your name and Telephone number

Your name will be put on the sale post

2nd Sale Jan 31st to 7th Feb Richard Sanderson

There will be others at hand to help out should it be necessary

This sale will now run from Monday to Monday night 8.59.59pm

There will be no 5 minute rule

Minimum bid increment will be £5

Where possibly I have listed when the birds are expected to be ready

Buyers will be responsible for collection or courier of purchases, , no birds will be released until payment received

Happy bidding

Hi Ian I live in the Lancaster area and travel to Arbroath most Monday mornings. If anybody would like me to take pigeons with me on the monday mornings I will gladly help I could meet fanciers on the way up at for example service stations. I travel on the M6 M74 and I think M73 towards Perth and then on to Dundee. I'm just trying to save the fanciers a few quid with not having to send for them. If you think this is of any use please feel free to post on the H 4 H sale. It would be best for me if the fancier selling the birds were to bring them to my home. I don't mind bringing them down from Scotland also.

PM wings if he can be of assistance to you

Lee

Any problems with contacting wings PM Fifer

Swift payment would be appreciated

Lot 1 = W Kinnear & son Edinburgh

1 Youngster

Current bid £150 Wuldon

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 2 = John Duthie Dundee

2 youngsters

John was 1ST OPEN REIMS this year and WON THE KINGS CUP DISTANCE OF 582ML on the shift in the SNFC He was also 15th Open on the same day and only sending 3 birds

John's donation will be related to his Gold Award winner and John Ellis's Gold Award winner

Do I need to say any more

Current bid £150 budgie

Lot 3 = Fifer = Archie Herd Leven Fife

2 youngsters

Direct MOLEVELD Jan Aardens, SIRE/ NL09-2056932 p.bl/pied G/S "Toontje" a son of "De Ligtenberg" 1e Nat. St Vincent, 1e NPO Brive, 1e Nat.Montauban, 1e Nat.Bergerac,1e Nat. Bordeaux,3e Nat.Limoges, 3e NPO Periqueux, G/D "Katja" a dtr of "De Tovenaar" 1e Nat St Vincent,1e NPO Brive, 1e Nat. Montauban,1e Nat. Montauban, 1e Nat Bergerac, 1e Nat. Bordeaux, 3e Nat. Limoges, 3e NPO Periqueux.

DAM/ NL06-2164914,blue,a dtr of "Mohammed Ali" 4e Nat. Barcelona,00, 13,659 duiven, 8e Int,Barcelona 00, 26,597 duiven.

and "Zus Blauwe Bertus" which is a G/dtr of "Don Leo" and "De Ligtenberg"

Both the Sire and Dam were purchased by me at the MOLEVELD auctions at BLACKPOOL.

Copies of the parents pedigrees with birds

Current bid £100 sapper756

Lot 5 = Robbiedoo = Robbie Higgins Fraserburgh

2 youngsters

Ian some info on me for the H 4 H sale pal.I have won the North of Scotland Federation old bird averages for the last 3 years, also winning Federation,s 3 longest old bird average,s 3 years in a row I won 5 Federation trophies this year.

This year with the SNFC I won 7th Sec 410th Open Bovingdon 416 miles 4th Sec 83rd Open Eastbourne 489 miles 4th 8th 9th Sec 90th Open Ypres 513 miles and 3rd North section Clermont 603 miles. Many thanks and good luck pal. take care robbiedoo

Current bid £60 Thunderbigbaws

Lot 8 = Graham Mitchell Panta Ayrshire

1 youngster

The Sire a direct son of KARDALE STYLE X DGT of MIDNIGHT SON X KARDALE REGATTA.

The dam is a G.D of both REIMS GIRL and LUCKY JIM. The y.b will be ready end of Feb or buyer can get a 2nd youngster. Hope this is a resonable replacement. Thanks Graham Mitchell

Current bid £35 ALF

Lot 9 = Treble D = Robert Dawson Tyne & Wear

2 youngsters

Hi Ian, hopefully the ybs will be ready in Feb they will be out of the stock loft the purchaser can pick his own or I will try to pick a couple of good ybs for him, we house mainly F Sheader birds direct of the combine winners which breed winners not all the time but a high percentage, we hopefully have 1 pair of long distance birds that may interest the doo men North of the border I only bought them in last year so they haven't been tested by ourselves yet but I think they will do the job, hope this helps and a big well done a lot of work has been put in and a lot more to come hope it goes well any more info required just ask will be pleased to help

Current bid £45 Darnaway

Lot 12 = Endflight = Billy King Lanarkshire

2 Youngsters

HI IAN

I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS AT MY SALE IN NEWMAINS TODAY 28/11/2010,HOWEVER AS I AM INTENDING TO COMPETE WITH MY REMAINING RACE TEAM,AND FINISH AT THE END OF THE 2011 SEASON,I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A PAIR OF YOUNGSTERS TO THE CAUSE FOR THESE BRAVE GUYS/GIRLS

THANK YOU BILLY

THE PAIR OF Y/BIRDS SHOULD BE READY AROUND MID MARCH,AND THEY WILL BE SVR/STOKER DELBARS.AS I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS LAST SUNDAY28/11/2010 THESE WILL BE FROM THE BEST OF MY RACE BIRDS NAMELY SVR PALLATT/MARDON (TRANQUILLITY BOY ECT.)THE SIRE AS A YEARLING THIS YEAR HAVING FLOWN 7 LANARKSHIRE FED.RACES PLUS LILLERS WITH THE CENTRAL SCOTLAND 3 BIRD CLUB,ALSO SCORING 113TH.REG.EASTBOURNE 388MLS WITH SNFC INLAND NATIONAL.I WILL ASSURE THE PURCHASER OF THESE THEY ARE OFF THE VERY BEST I HAVE

CHEERS BILLY

Current bid £50 Darnaway

Lot 13 = Bomerbullets = A woolley & son Derby (Richard)

2 youngster

The parents are pure Louis Cooremans Sire direct of Bob French and the directs of Armstrong & son of Ireland they hold there own in club and big races had a hen come 42nd in Europa One Loft Race in 2008 Alvo boys syndicate name, she went on the Europa 500 and finishing 8Th on the day who says Cooremans dont do the channel. lol. The same way bred in 2009 Falaise y/b got me a 60th Open and 40th Section with 4282 birds in the Midlands National Flying Club its the first time I raced in it as well I was chuffed. lol. Won multiple first cards and Fed cards so if u can dig a bit out there to get a few more bids for our heros m8 lol BombersBullets

Current bid £70 R Harris

Lot 14 = Yeboah = Michael Curry Moffat

2 youngsters

Ian ,first youngster will be bred of g/son of D Nordens Danny Boy 2nd 5th & 9th Open Rennes Gold Cup x his good red hen 4th 11th & 44th Open 500 miles on Sires side ,on Dams side Danny Boy x Kardale Regatta Gold award winner

The Dam is a grandaughter on the sires side D Nordens

Hightower Keiren 6 times winner from 500 miles x Dams side daughter of Anniversary Girl 1st Open Rennes Gold Cup

The second youngster

Sire cheq cock direct son of Herman van Helmond pigeon /Wim Muller x Aarden

Dam -on Sire side she is a g/daughter of Jamieson cock paired onto Fortune Lady Double Gold Award Winner for Mr & Mrs Smith --on Dams side she is g/dght of Son of Fortune Lady paired onto a sister of Lothian Lass which was Gold Award Winner for Jock Ellis

As you will see ian full of distance winners ,good luck with the sale a wonderful job you are doing ,regards Michael .

Current bid £140 Taylorsloft

Lot 16 = Redfoxkrauths = Ben Hammil Cornwall

1 youngster

A young bird off of my long distance grizzle family, that is based on the kirkpatricks from Darran Mcfadden Snow Queen lines and Phil Vitier, and Willy Thas via Frank Tasker lines, and children of directs, Lines of Stan the Man Worely bird, Enerves hen etc etc.

Limited peds

Current bid £40 White Doo

Lot 18 = the gers = S & W Gray N Ireland

1 youngster

Hi it will be out of:

Sire is the cock that Won the pigeon basics old bird up to 350mls He has won 1st club fermoy 209 miles 26 members 416 birds 19th Open 11797 birds 2nd Section 1st club Rosscarbey National 38 members 288 birds 56th Open 15th section Also 2nd club Roscrea 42 members 959 birds 5th club 40 members 817 birds and 2 x 10th club and also Won old bird of the year. He was a gifted as a young bird from R & B Smith The dam is my number 1 stock hen dam and gdam of many prizes winners

Current bid £40 tewitt

Lot 20 = red grizz = Robert Sammels & Minie Lunn , racing as Sammels&Lunn this year (was Crease&Lunn) Edinburgh, EH15 3DL

2 Youngsters

The donation will be a pair 2x2011 young birds

Sire: Corbett Busschaert from Black Magic and Voodoo lines

Dam: Corbett Busschaert X Parkside Superman lines

These are good honest birds that will fly 50-500 miles in all weather.

Will be ready March

Winning bidder more than welcome to come and see what they think and choose their own if they want

Some Loft Results 2010: 6x1st Club, 2nd open Danderhall Xmas race. 8th Open Fed Harlow Yb

Club, Castlerae RPC, Pentland Hills Fed

Current bid £60 Darnaway

Lot 22 = Challenger lofts = Manny Canuzo Warrington

2 youngsters

Hi Ian, the 2 YB donation would be from different parents. The 1st YB will be off my late bred Louellla Van Geel that I sent to Lessay Channel Race 294 miles winning 15h place. This YB, is the 1st ever late bred YB in Burtonwood HS history that has been sent to Channel Race and come home on the same day against old birds. The 2nd YB, will be off my De Klak Stock bird. Please kindly wait for whole details. I'll give you the full details on my next reply. I'll do my very best to get ready on Feb. 2011. Thanks. Regards manny

Current bid £40 homestead

Lot 25 = Budgie

1 youngster

The youngster will be ready early March and will be bred fom 2 Latebreds .

Sire Purchased at SNFC Sale 2010

Sire 1st Sect-B 4th Open SNFC Reims 2010 he is a son of Auld Reekie 1st-2nd-11th & 24th Open with the SNFC.

Dam Purchased Heros Sale 2009

Sire Kamikazi Winner of SNFC Silver Award 2009 10th-35th-45th & 95th Open with the SNFC.Both were purchased to enhance our Stock Loft and only time will tell.

Take care and all the best

Andy Eadie

Current bid £70 Doreen 2