Which Do You Prefer

johnny11

Which do you prefer  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys

Just noticed this post and I would like to clear up a few misconceptions.

Firstly any pigeon portrait photograph I do or ever did has always carried my name so there isn't any confusion. Secondly I have been lucky enough to do a fair bit of work for Louella for the British Homing World advertising, but the pictures on the web site are taken by a very hard working gentleman who photographs the pigeons for the for sale page on the web site and you are right, he does not have the time to set them up as I or any other pigeon photographer would have.

I have a web site now for all to see and you can see a selection of my work on there. I have always strived to be one of the elite in everything I do and will continue to do so. If you have the time please take a look. www.racing-pigeon-media.com

Best Regards

Chris Sutton

Guest bakes

Hi Guys

Just noticed this post and I would like to clear up a few misconceptions.

Firstly any pigeon portrait photograph I do or ever did has always carried my name so there isn't any confusion. Secondly I have been lucky enough to do a fair bit of work for Louella for the British Homing World advertising, but the pictures on the web site are taken by a very hard working gentleman who photographs the pigeons for the for sale page on the web site and you are right, he does not have the time to set them up as I or any other pigeon photographer would have.

I have a web site now for all to see and you can see a selection of my work on there. I have always strived to be one of the elite in everything I do and will continue to do so. If you have the time please take a look. www.racing-pigeon-media.com

Best Regards

Chris Sutton

brillent website chris and do like the look of your pictures and montages you make very good alot of time and effort gone into each picture montage :emoticon-0137-clapping:

all the best

k.baker