Malta

dai pigeon

Going to Malta on holiday from 11th November,for 10 days,could any one tell me if The Cafe Blue Bar,is still open?,in Qawra,or if they know of the meeting place for pigeon fanciers,in Bugibba,i think they meet in a pub?.When i was over in Malta 2 years ago i was lucky enough to have a Loft visit to Mario Farrugia,in San Palu,who i believe is a very succesful fancier over in Malta,he did give me his Tel number,but i have mislaid it,would like to give him another visit,as he was very helpful on my last visit.Hope someone can help,Thanks,Dai

Going to Malta on holiday from 11th November,for 10 days,could any one tell me if The Cafe Blue Bar,is still open?,in Qawra,or if they know of the meeting place for pigeon fanciers,in Bugibba,i think they meet in a pub?.When i was over in Malta 2 years ago i was lucky enough to have a Loft visit to Mario Farrugia,in San Palu,who i believe is a very succesful fancier over in Malta,he did give me his Tel number,but i have mislaid it,would like to give him another visit,as he was very helpful on my last visit.Hope someone can help,Thanks,Dai

the blue bar is still open 28.9.`10 there were about 15 fanciers there that evening about 9 ish. about 200 mtrs. from the bus station.tell the owner you were talking to gerwyn.