What Strain And Who To Buy From

tommiddo

Guest mick bowler

i advertised it as birds for sale was the heading

Tom, thats not what it says on the piece i was sent.

Also worth reading the RPRA rules, it does not mention "entire" nor does it have to have the word "clearance", infact just indicating you have sold all your birds is enough:

137. Any member of the Association

advertising or representing directly or

indirectly a sale of pigeons as being a

clearance sale or for the purpose of disposing

of the whole of his stock of pigeons shall be

together with his loft and address, prohibited

for three years from the date of the sale from

competing in any race or show, purchasing

any rings or having further sales. All

advertisements for any such sales shall state

the name and full address of the selling owner

or owners.

Furthermore the member must notify RPRA

Headquarters of such sales.

Also i love this quote, i wonder who said it:

i think it was brought in to stop fanciers selling birds in clearance sale then carrying on the following year. i dont agree with it but it is just the word clearance. if you rephrase it there is no problem.

As i said, will leave it upto your fellow members and the RPRA, i have made my point.

Guest phil murray

Your right Mick, Middo stated that he was selling all his birds and loft and leaving the sport and for not going on chat i dont think they will miss you when they find out your buying more birds and a new loft members being conned comes to mind

Your right Mick, Middo stated that he was selling all his birds and loft and leaving the sport and for not going on chat i dont think they will miss you when they find out your buying more birds and a new loft members being conned comes to mind

why have they been conned i did not make anyone buy any birds and the birds i did sell went cheply i also gave some to new starter. i just think you are the same as mick and have nothing else to do wiv your time a pair of *expletive removed*..............

Guest mick bowler

Most humans can be labelled *expletive removed* but not all can be labelled liars! Your reason on here for packing in are different to what you posted back in March on PC. Remember a good liar needs a good memory. ;)