For Sale

Guest lenwadebob

Guest lenwadebob

I have 7 pairs of pure white pigeons to sell. They are Logans or Logan x Rapido's. The reason these have to go is because having bred a kit of youngsters flying out, I have made the decision to close my prisoner stock loft down, and only have birds that fly out. These birds were purchased a year ago from an old fancier who packed up. No pedigrees. Would prefer these to be sold as pairs at £50 a pair. All are rung with the exception of pic 1 and 2

Guest maiden heaven

I have 7 pairs of pure white pigeons to sell. They are Logans or Logan x Rapido's. The reason these have to go is because having bred a kit of youngsters flying out, I have made the decision to close my prisoner stock loft down, and only have birds that fly out. These birds were purchased a year ago from an old fancier who packed up. No pedigrees. Would prefer these to be sold as pairs at £50 a pair. All are rung with the exception of pic 1 and 2

COMFIRMATION OF SALE TO OURSELVES PENDING.

Guest maiden heaven

A nice team of white pigeons Bob I am sure the buyer will be more than happy

I'm very pleased indeed to have contacted Bob in regard to the birds.Correspondance and straight chatting bout the birds, thats the way it should be, and will have the cheque sent over weekend .Had that much bother with my works van,I hav'nt had a minute.Glad to get a sit down now, and catch up, while listening to Iron Maiden............this is the life!!!!

Michael

EVERY ONE WANTS CHANGE...BUT NOBODY WANTS TO CHANGE....................FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!! :)

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders